1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how many backlinks are ok to make in day for a 2 week old blog?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Zohaibsherkhan, Apr 11, 2013.

hi guys i have a answers 2 weeks ago i launched my blog and now i want to know is it ok to start making backlinks from the first day and now after 15 days of regular posting i want to know that how many backlinks are safe to making in a day?

Zohaibsherkhan, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  2. sogregory

sogregory Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    backlinks should be natural according to google..so just keep producing good content and of course let people know of your content via social media etc. I have also started a personal blog called the 90 day challenge and not doing any manual backlinking - if it comes - it comes;)

sogregory, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  3. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no magic number. The grow should be natural. Natural means low numbers at the beginning and can increase over time.
    I'm sure it should be correlation between number of visitors. Having no visitors, but many back links, kind of not natural. How people will link, if not visited.

Montreal Classifieds, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  4. sogregory

sogregory Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yep @montreal is right. If you are thinking of building links then make sure it looks natural of course if you discover ana alien race living among us then expect tons of traffic and links to your site..LOL

but you kinda get the picture..keep it natural :)

sogregory, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  5. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on the type and quality of link you're building, rather than a specific number of links.

WebDev

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
    WebDev Solutions, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  6. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no number of back links..As one quality back link may help you to rank you blog among top position of search engine..

afoley77, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  7. youzik

youzik Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, 20-25 Backlinks per day are OK for a new blog Including:

* Directory Submission - 10
    * Social Bookmarking - 5
    * Article Submission - 2
    * Forum Posting - 2
    * Classified Ads - 2
    * Press Release - 2

If you do more then when google crawl the links it will go to SPAM. So Be careful about this.

youzik, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  8. korsaanov

korsaanov Member

Best Answers:
    Not all links are counted by Google. For instance, they filter out links from known link farms. Some links can cause a site to be penalized by Google. They rightly figure that webmasters cannot control which sites link to their sites, but they can control which sites they link out to. For this reason, links into a site cannot harm the site, but links from a site can be harmful if they link to penalized sites. So be careful which sites you link to. If a site has PR0, it is usually a penalty, and it would be unwise to link to it. This mean you can get any number . Start working but work manually. Thanks

korsaanov, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  9. eliteinfoworld

eliteinfoworld Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality is important, no quantity. Focus on high pr website. Google does not count any no. of links but they check out website page is pointed to quality website page or not. Guest posting, Forum Posting, Blog commenting, Social bookmarking helps to get quality back link.

eliteinfoworld, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  10. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can make many back links for your blog.Google does not restrict to generate the backlinks. but do generate the back links in an ethical manner by submitting quality contents on a blog.

My Property Stores, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  11. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Formula is simple but in order to make it natural.Make sure you know how many you can give it in future so that you start slowly and each date getting pace.
    10-15 good backlinks are enough per day at start.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  12. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Think of getting more visitors to your website and forget about back linking.

Mr victor, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  13. Talkative

Talkative Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no limit but it should be in decent amount & important thing backlinks should be quality . so concentrate on quality not quantity.

Talkative, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  14. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

These numbers are plucked out of thin air and in no way ring true, sorry.

Most of the responses here are way to broad! Keep your link profile growth looking natural... if you're site is particularly viral- you can certainly build links faster.

To reiterate though, you should all be focusing on link quality rather than quantities.

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Apr 13, 2013 IP