1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What kind of backlinks is better for rank a keyword?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by roniron, Apr 10, 2013.

hello all,
    Which type of backlinks are better for rank a keyword on google 1st page? What kind of backlinks help more to rank a keyword?
    Plz tell me.

roniron, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  2. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should build backlinks from different sources means do not stick on only one type of source of backlink and also promote site on social media network.

rankwatch.com, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  3. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need natural backlinks, but these take time, so you can try and make your backlinks look like natural backlinks by doing guest posting, or forum/blog commenting. As rankwatch.com suggested, you need a variety of backlinks from various sources too so try other methods of link building like article submission and social media marketing.

Hope that helps. All the best!

affilorama, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  4. marycombs

marycombs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Relevant.

marycombs, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  5. TestingWhiz1

TestingWhiz1 Member

Best Answers:
    Building quality links is one of the main thing to be considered in improving website search result. These can be done by doing off page optimization such as bookmarkings, forum posting or commenting, blog commenting,etc. Forum commenting in the most relevant topic helps much.

TestingWhiz1, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  6. Bizydee

Bizydee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Variety is usually key, but at the moment the best links are social links that is Facebook and twitter and g+. You can use fiverr to get just a couple of them, not hundreds, and you will see serp improvement.

Bizydee, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  7. Insplisity

Insplisity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

once I bought 500 back links (for a site that I don't have anyone) on Fiverr and the quality was super low. Links were made on dubious forums and I don't believe that helped at all. I guess it's better to go for quality - you can get something like 25 back links from various social media sites from established accounts and if anything, that will help.

Insplisity, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  8. AmanDH

AmanDH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very much agreed with what people have said, variety is important and the best paid source is fiverr.com

AmanDH, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  9. Bizydee

Bizydee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fiverr can be good but do not go overboard and order gigs that offers hundreds of links. A couple of good quality links is better than hundreds of links. With the new google algorithm, quality is much more important than the quantity of backlinks, things have changed compared to before.

Bizydee, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  10. Insplisity

Insplisity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I totally agree. However, did anyone here ever try this kind of service and seen good results? Where do you check your Google rankings anyway?

11. Insplisity

Insplisity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OK, I've found a few sites where to check PR, but all my "mini" sites (located on sub-domains of my main domain) have either N/A or 0 (they are all less than 3 months old). Only my homepage has PR2.

12. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Relevant, quality back links and also back links with keyword variation are such kind of back links that are best for rank a keyword...

afoley77, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  13. Insplisity

Insplisity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info!

Insplisity, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  14. Supriyo

Supriyo Member

Best Answers:
    roniron...the best type of backlink comes from guest posting. Second best are web 2.0 links. In fact, I'd suggest you to only go for content based links...btw, if you want the site to be ranked, do not only look for backlinks...use some on-page techniques also...those techniques are very useful.

Supriyo, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  15. Supriyo

Supriyo Member

Best Answers:
    Inspilisity...mini sites normally don't have high PR and whenever we talk about PR of a website, we refer to PR of the homepage. If you want to verify that, just visit one of the first 10 websites on the internet. You'll see the homepage has a PR of 7 or 8. Then if you go to one of the internal pages, that page is most likely to have a PR of 0 or N/A. That means sub pages or sub domains don't normally have independent PR. So if your homepage has PR 2 and your sub-domains have PR 0 or N/A, that's perfectly natural.

The only thing I could suggest you is to update the pages, which have PR N/A so that in couple of month's time, the PR goes up to 0. That will make those pages more important to search engines.

Supriyo, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  16. Insplisity

Insplisity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much for all the useful info, Supriyo! Will do that. :)

Insplisity, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  17. windsorhills

windsorhills Banned

Best Answers:
    backlinks means , edu , govt sites links will be usefull for all websites.....

windsorhills, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  18. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    Baclinks from higher page rank and
    same theme also important for Baclinks

promowebeveron, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  19. Insplisity

Insplisity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm currently thinking about buying some backlinks on Fiverr. Would it be better to go with 25 backlinks from real accounts on social media (Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Facebook,...) or should I choose SEnuke Xcr service (edu & gov sites, social media, etc.).

Also, if I link to my subdomain pages, will that help with my overall PR for my main domain?

Thanks.

Insplisity, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  20. Robin Haney

Robin Haney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would have to say relevant backlinks are the most important, especially if they are within the content of a post. I think the perfect link is one from a authority website, that is related to your niche, and somewhere in the content area of the website.

Robin Haney, Apr 23, 2013 IP