1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Plus, Will it Beat Facebook?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by ayushi infotech, Jul 1, 2011.

1. sweeper240

sweeper240 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the new Myspace is going to beat facebook... just kidding

Google+ probably won't take over Facebook.

sweeper240, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  2. martinjohn337

martinjohn337 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have used google + and it have some features that is far more better compared to facebook and top of that it is not complicated as facebook.

martinjohn337, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  3. sanakhan

sanakhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now matter how many social networks bring forth in the present or future time period,FB will always rock amongst the top five social media networks of the world. I believe it from all my heart! I have used a lot of networks myself, I love interacting and talking, but nothing seems more reliable and safe than FB. Google Plus is indeed a good network, it helps us make our own internet community and separate groups yet it is not as responsive as it should be. You can post your status, leave a picture or link and do everything that you love doing but there is still some indescribable amount of emptiness in it even it's advanced and interesting.

sanakhan, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  4. uhexos

uhexos Member

Best Answers:
    That is what some poeple thought about myspace now look at it. Something entirely new could come out and rubbish facebook.

uhexos, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  5. b2b.business.expert

b2b.business.expert Member

Best Answers:
    I do not think so but if seriously see the trends in upcoming years it may happen. Wait and watch.

b2b.business.expert, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  6. falconboy

falconboy Member

Best Answers:
    hi Member

As you know Facebook is very puplour social networking site. Google is also, but both keep their own places. some peoples like Facebook and some likes Google plus.

falconboy, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  7. Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is more popular for now but Google will get there soon. i think google plus can't beat Facebook.

Shawn Michaels, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  8. aseohosting

aseohosting Member

Best Answers:
    Google + will always have a chance because of that "Google" before the +. They have an unending stream of potential new users signing up for Gmail at every moment, which increases their overall numbers but those numbers may be inflated and make them look more formidable than they are. The chat board functionality of Google + communities is a huge plus for higher level social networking. Right now though, I believe that the two will continue to coexist peacefully as they both serve different functions to different users.

aseohosting, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  9. avantemedia

avantemedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, if Google + was to beat facebook, it would have already done so!

Sites like this never take a long time to launch its always a quick thing, the longer it takes the more likely it is to fade out. If anything will beat facebook it will be something new maybe not even been started yet!

avantemedia, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  10. J1mmy

J1mmy Member

Best Answers:
    The way the technology is evolving means that new emerging technologies will take over, and when that happens older ones will become defunct.

I watched a commercial today about some car navigation being integrated into some car. The user basically searched a route on his PC and wirelessly transmitted it to his 'Google' car ready to go with the map all set up. That's a bit scary - to have a company literally know your search habits, provides your email services/calendar, navigation, runs you mobile device etc. Google has a lot of information about us that FB doesn't have, all FB knows is who our friends are. If Google taps into the wealth of info they have at their fingertips they'll become an online superpower, and they scariest thing is that, they know it!

J1mmy, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  11. daledupree

daledupree Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it will be a long time coming before google + beats facebook..

daledupree, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  12. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have my doubts it will beat facebook but it seems more like a great competitor for LinkedIn though. the same business oriented public and features.

alexandrubitca, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  13. ridewon

ridewon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to me, G+ is a great product of google but it is not easy to beat to facebook. Facebook has Alexa Rank1 and people mostly use to this site for connect with their friends and relative, these days facebook become very popular and user friendly social networking site...

ridewon, Jun 19, 2013 IP
    Mark The Bull likes this.
  14. Ted Reka

Ted Reka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They're head-to-head with each other. It's like the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy discussion, one of them may be better than the other one, but in the end it's the user's preferences to choose what it fits and where he can get what he wants (in this case, someone may find Facebook more useful than Google+ and the other way around).

Ted Reka, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  15. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    As I see it, the main decisional factor for which is better is made by the country/region and the popularity these social networks have there. For example a lot of people in eastern Europe don't even know about G+ and for any social media strategies purposes on G+ these countries actually useless.

alexandrubitca, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  16. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:

I agree. I think both of them have an entirely different focus and entirely different way of reaching vastly different audiences.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  17. sunil_gupta20801

sunil_gupta20801 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In long run, nobody knows but in short run "No" because G+ is not as interesting as Facebook and later has an early entry advantage.

sunil_gupta20801, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  18. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:

It may not be quite as interesting. However, I like the simplicity of it (G+). It also seems to load a lot faster than FB. Facebook is great, but sees to have far too much going on with it when loading the pages.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  19. finejewellerys

finejewellerys Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it will beat the facebook.coz fb is always so powerful. unless google plus has more wonderful tools to use for people.

finejewellerys, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  20. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that Google+ will be facebook in current market because Google+ is not very user friendly as compare to facebook and also Google+ is new as compare to facebook.

iamalive, Jul 22, 2013 IP