1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The plugin that will drive additional (targeted) traffic to your site

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Engageya, Mar 4, 2013.

Hi guys, we've released our WP plugin , check it here;
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/cross-promotion-content-recommendations/

It shows related posts on your site,
    Co- promotes related content among niche websites within our network ( a reader exchange, for an outgoing reader, you'll get a new, targeted one in return),
    Allows to drive traffic to your FB fan-page,
    Tracks you incoming and outgoing CTRs
    Adds style to your site.

Selected bloggers, who wish to be featured in an interview on our blog and across our social network accounts, after using the plugin for several weeks, can also send me a PM.

Best,

Engageya, Mar 4, 2013 IP
    OliBoli likes this.
  2. IMPromocoder

IMPromocoder Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, funny to find you here on DP, I've actually been using your plugin for the past couple of months or so and it just sky rocketed my results and Alexa rank ( on impromocoder.com). Not looking to be interviewed but just wanted to say keep up with the good work!

IMPromocoder, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  3. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just installed your plugin to my site today; I don't know how much traffic I will got, but it looks very nice so I decided to give it a try; thank you for sharing! :)

OliBoli, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  4. Engageya

Engageya Peon

Best Answers:
    Great, thanks for joining and sharing. You can track your performance ( views, clicks) on the reports tab once you're signed in to engageya.com , so you can see exactly how many internal/external clicks you get.

Engageya, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  5. narwastu

narwastu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What is the different your plugin with SEO ALRP?

narwastu, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  6. Engageya

Engageya Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Narwastu,
    I am not familiar with the plugin you mentioned, so from a short review I can say that it's quite different.
    With us, your blog gets exposure on other sites in your niche, in exchange to other site's content being on yours, so you get additional, targeted traffic to your site. A reader for a reader.
    So, most of the content recommendations are internal and the rest is either from other bloggers in the network as part of the exchange, or sponsored as a part of a monetization opportunity.
    Other than that, you can promote you FB fan page, as your FB posts will be recommended as related posts as well, driving traffic to you page.
    You can get extra bonuses with or referral program and you get to track and monitor all of your traffic and CTRs stats with our reports.
    These are just a few differences, in short :)

Engageya, Apr 8, 2013 IP