1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How/Where to invest online ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Izonedig, Mar 27, 2013.

Hello guys,

I have few money that I want to invest online.. I am not very sure where to spend the money and what is the best way to do.

I have few options, one of them is to promote my freelance website, I own one freelance website that I developed myself with almost 0 visitors, it needs a new design and need promotion or SEO or whatever.. I am not good in these things.

Or maybe I create/buy another website that give some paid service.. and again need to find clients/users for the website.

Or I go for Adsense, I tried few blogs and I wrote good articles, but my maximum was 100 visitors/day, so if I go for this option I will need serious help.

Or finally I go for affiliate programs, I tried this sometime and was not successfull, so again I will need help but don't know where to find it !

Or maybe you have another idea ?

My budget is between $150 and $400. How do you invest your money online

Izonedig, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  2. Djordy

Djordy Member

Best Answers:
    I started flipping domains a couple of years back. Started with around $500 and doubled my money in less then a month.

So much great domains for sale, and there always will be a market for them. I mean LLL.com or LLLL.com are just the way to go if you want to play safe. You just have to do your research, so much domain resources and different options to sell.

If you have any questions, or need some help, Just send me a private message and I might can help you out.

Good luck if you decide to start 'domaining' haha

Djordy, Mar 27, 2013 IP
    IG2010 likes this.
  3. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    All knowledge you need is on this, or similar forum. All you need is to have patience and learn about different ways to earn money. Noone will write a "click by click" guide to success for you, as it will take months to do that ;) Read as much as you can, write down things useful fot you and you will know when you will be ready for starting earning money. Good Luck! :)

kenzo22, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  4. genieswish

genieswish Member

Best Answers:
    Ryan deiss just launched a new product called Authority ROI - if I had the money it would be going there! It's a done for you authority site with hosting for a year and heaps of bonuses, give it a Google :)

genieswish, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  5. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

looks like someone who knows what is he talking about

IG2010, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  6. mysteriox

mysteriox Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have around 40 domains, all .com-.net

I was thinking i selling them, but how can i know the price in the market for them? Some site or software?

And thinking to go with a Domain Broker service, need to do some work to gain money in that way?

Thanks

mysteriox, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  7. gcmonk

gcmonk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In October, bitcoins were around $11 a coin. Today they are worth over $55. If I had a wayback machine for my life, I would definitely had put my money in bitcoins. You will be hard pressed to match a return like that flipping sites.

gcmonk, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  8. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mr victor, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  9. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    you can invest in making a software and who knows some millionaires will buy your software ?

shalwan, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  10. SteveInChina

SteveInChina Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is that budget on a monthly basis or one time?

SteveInChina, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  11. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    With $150 and $400 is not enough to paid services to help you on marketing and if can , it also won't help you much within one month times.

With the budget, is best not to paid marketing service, purchase website or any ppc. Would be best to use your own site and monetize it with adsense, affiliate and learn up all the marketing.
    Then you will learn about online marketing and how to get traffics you want with the minimal budget you spend.

JerrickYeoh, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  12. YHI2013

YHI2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have sent you conversation

YHI2013, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  13. Arshi Farha

Arshi Farha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how about starting a coupon website, if you know a little about prog language...

or if you have a budget of $99 for paid version of coupon script
    hosting + domain : $25~$45 per year.

perform good SEO on it, and start earning from your first month.

Arshi Farha, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  14. luklesin

luklesin Member

Best Answers:

I couldn't read the whole thread but in someday, someone will come to you and advice you to use HYIP sites, I strongly advice you to not to use those sites. A lot of my friends have lost their money on HYIP sites.

luklesin, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  15. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    First suggestion dont tell people you have money to invest just ask them what good investment ideas are. perhaps depending on where you are at do some eCommerce ebay amazon Etc.

kemasii, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  16. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I work with the script from www.couponsitescript.com and for me it was a investment that return more then 20 times the value invested. It's a good deal.

aditd, May 3, 2013 IP