1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am SEO expert, and I am seeking help

Discussion in 'SEO' started by jimmy.seoexpert, Mar 7, 2013.

Hi DP members,
    I am SEO expert, with experience of 4yrs and know all SEO strategies like link wheel, pyramind, one-way-link-wheel, mix-link-wheel, TIER1, google safe hands system. I also know many MANY types of backlink properties, with keyword research, HIT analysis and some other secerets.

Now, you may wonder that why I am asking help? Let me tell you truth about me, I don't know how to get sales and at many freelance sites, direct business sites like fiverr, seoclerks are offering at very low and cheap price, as I guess almost everyone is using automation tool, and spining articles with useless contents and shout loudly PANDA safe. As nobody can invest 8hrs at $5 or $10 for creating good manual links with unique article.

So, now I am coming to point, How to get sales? By providing SEO service, consultancy, virtual assistant, selling ebook of case study, or by any other way? Guys, please help me.

Thanks

jimmy.seoexpert, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  2. jimmy.seoexpert

jimmy.seoexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    hi mma007,
    please read my post carefully ;)

jimmy.seoexpert, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  3. acamso

acamso Guest

Best Answers:
    I think you answered your own question at the end. Provide services on forums, contact people on Skype.. use social media to grab clients.

acamso, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  4. esage

esage Member

Best Answers:
    well said.

esage, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  5. mosharop

mosharop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should activate in forums,keep contact with your clients and use social media to contact with mass customers.I am sure you will clear,if you take the help of seo packages.

mosharop, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  6. tenderdetail

tenderdetail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your are right.

tenderdetail, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  7. Stella Jones

Stella Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Do you have your own website? If you have then why do you not go with SEO or Organic traffic to your website. I hope it will help to generate business leads for your website, If your services are really good

Stella Jones, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  8. neelakandanseoexpert

neelakandanseoexpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your seo services are good, you will get a good traffic and its will help to you get a good sales,

neelakandanseoexpert, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  9. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds to me like you're targetting the wrong market(s). If your approach requires 8 hours of solid work to be successful and gives better results than automation, why are you aiming at clients who want to pay $5 for an automated solution?

If I were you, I'd sit back and take stock of both approaches and make a big list of why yours is better. Turn that into your website/marketing approach and use it for clients who aren't $5 throwaway idiots who think getting 20,000 backlinks from spam blog comments is a good idea.

Aim for businesses, for SMBs, for entrepreneurs with a startup, for webmasters of site networks - for clients who want ACTUAL success and just don't know enough to understand that the cheap solutions don't work. Produce your marketing so that they see why an investment is worthwhile, offer reasonable guarantees in a professional manner (i.e. not the usual "first page of Google in a week or your money back!" crap, which everyone knows they'll get you... and then you'll disappear onto page 50 on day 8) and, again, show them why a longer-term, bigger investment is far more use than a $5, 5-minute "solution".

You could also consider offering your services free to a couple of big, starting clients in return for an honest review/testimonial at the end, or even a reference.

In other words, don't jump on the bandwagon looking for a quick hit. Build the business you know you deserve (and your customers deserve), which will have clients coming back for more and recommending you to everyone they know. It'll take longer but it'll be worth it.

TIEro, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  10. jimmy.seoexpert

jimmy.seoexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks TIEro,
    I guess now i got solid plan to enter in seo business. Could you please provide me some information, that where I should ask for free review sites? I know I can deliver results :)

jimmy.seoexpert, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  11. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:

Not really, no. If you don't want big clients, you can do mine for free but that won't earn you much respect, since no one's ever heard of me. :)

You want to target SMB: the big names already have an SEO team (usually) but small/medium businesses may not realise they need it, may not consider it important enough to budget or may just think they can do it themselves. Any local businesses near you who are online and whose sites suck? Perfect targets. Any sites you've seen and thought "OMG, they should know better..."? Perfect targets.

Just contact a few of them (aim at their business/marketing/JV email contacts, not customer service) and see if they'd like a freebie in exchange for a testimonial/review/referral.

TIEro, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  12. scottlpool2003

scottlpool2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO expert who can't rank a website to get sales? You're hired!

scottlpool2003, Mar 31, 2013 IP
    kjh-08 likes this.
  13. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:

Sarcastic comment from someone who doesn't understand the difference between SEO and running a business? Awesome! ;)

TIEro, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  14. scottlpool2003

scottlpool2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Uhmmm from the question of somebody who is trying to get sales hence is running a business? SEO businesses are built on trust, what better way to demonstrate your skills than to rank your business website #1 in Google? Especially since Jimmy.is.an.SEOExpert he shouldn't have a problem showcasing his skills and the sales would naturally come in.

scottlpool2003, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  15. jimmy.seoexpert

jimmy.seoexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Scottpool2003,
    Thanks for your right hit on SEO, now what should i say on ranking factors? single man can work on med size competition or may be low competition and the keyword SEO is not game of 1, 2, 3 or 10 peoples. i know what I can rank and i also accept what I can't because I have no protocol for SEO process like on getting order I will do keywords optimization on on-page facors, and then write contents and then submit to various web 2.0 sites and make backlinks from different source. Hahahahahaha this is really a good thing for them whom have no knowledge about analysis and working on same parameters like if they get order they will 1st write content, then submit to web2.0, then to bookmarking, then youtube, then wiki, then .edu & gov . now where the hell Analysis had done?? I guess no where. Is this called SEO? its like providing drop of water to all thirsty pupil, without seeing that what age and howmuch they need. one drop to 3yrs old boy, again one drop to 10yrs old boy, again one drop to 35yrs old lady and finally when someone ask question , why giving one drop to all, then show result of 3yrs old boy smiling face.

I think one drop example is bad, but I know everybody is getting my point.

Ok, Finally I am ready for doing some free SEO as to get real review and feedback. But, I also have right to choose that whom SEO I will do, because low searching keywords are not a issue, the real game is about Competition.

You can drop mail at jimmy.seoexpert [at]gmail.com

jimmy.seoexpert, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  16. nehasoft

nehasoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social websites are the Bible for sales nowadays. We are going through a trend to do business online as its easy and you come to know the pros and cons of the products. At times, online shopping are cheaper and more convenient than the traditional shopping.

Just put your stuffs on these websites and the theme should be lucrative so that people indulged in window shopping can also visit your sites through your links.

I am sure this would soar up your business and get kudos from the visitors!!!

nehasoft, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  17. rehan.khalid.9235

rehan.khalid.9235 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you use Odesk platform ? . there you can find small to medium companies looking for an SEO expert. you should'nt go for fiverr or socialclerk

rehan.khalid.9235, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  18. jimmy.seoexpert

jimmy.seoexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Nehasoft for your kind guidance. I am settingup new website and I hope that I will get some good deals. I will also use social media
    to make rapport.

Can you discuss about strategies to develop business plan, as I am dumbass and I doesn't know anything apart of SEO and web. Please drop me mail at

Thanks

jimmy.seoexpert, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  19. jimmy.seoexpert

jimmy.seoexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Rehan,
    I had just signed at Odesk, hows your experience at Odesk. I found that at Odesk has big competition and to create a image I need to grab some projects. Lets see, how to create a big image at Odesk.

Jimmy

jimmy.seoexpert, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  20. luklesin

luklesin Member

Best Answers:
    My advice is you can optimize your own sites and you can earn from them using Google Adsense. If you don't want to do this and if you can make websites popup in first page on Google, then sell them on Flippa

luklesin, Apr 7, 2013 IP