1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I get my blog to be approved for AdSense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Techquester, Apr 3, 2013.

Can someone please help me with some tips to get my blog to get approved for AdSense...I am trying too hard to get it approved for it.

Techquester, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  2. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you provide the name of your blog, so we are able to see it?

GMF, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  3. dutzu

dutzu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The most important in my opinion is Content of Your Blog
    The biggest factor in getting an approval is your blog’s content. Your content should be top-notch and completely relevant to your blog’s topic. I was able to write meaningful posts. I wrote articles when I felt like and when I had something to write upon in a detailed manner. Not just any random post, I focused on producing detailed articles.
    Search Engine Exposure
    This might be something new. Whenever I published a post, I would do 2-3 guest posts and link back to my most recently published post, with the post’s keyword as the anchor text.
    This helped me in getting a good search engine exposure. Most of my posts stay on the first page of Google for the targeted keywords and that says that my strategy has worked. I was also able to get a Pagerank 2 for my blog within just one month.
    So in my opinion, if you can get your blog a good impression in the eyes of search engines, most probably Google, then it would add up your chances of getting a fast approval.
    A Clean Design
    I stayed away from adding ads on my blog. There are many blogs that write review articles with many affiliate links in it or have affiliate banners on their sidebars. I avoided that.
    I maintained a clean design on my blog. I refrained from having too many affiliate links on my blog. There is another reason to stay away from affiliate links. If your blog is not getting 500-1000+ visitors, targeted visitors a day, then you won’t be making any sales. So affiliate links will only leave a bad impression.
    And we all know Google doesn’t link affiliate links that much. So the 3rd factor to get approved by Google Adsense, in my opinion is maintaining a clean design of your blog so that search engine crawlers can easily navigate through your site.

dutzu, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  4. Techquester

Techquester Member

Best Answers:
    Sure my blog is www.techquester.com

5. dutzu

dutzu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your blog is very simple and good.

My question is: you were banned in the past from Adsense or something ? Because you said that "I am trying too hard to get it approved for it.".

dutzu, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  6. Techquester

Techquester Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much. Very helpful information. Can you check my blog and suggest some changes to it?

7. Techquester

Techquester Member

Best Answers:
    No no...just started my blog. Its just 2 months old..

8. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:

To get AdSense Approval:

1] Clear objective.
    Blog must be cleared on what it is talking about, such as talking on travel, sport, news, individual skill, and so on.

Example blog name:
    Best Place to Visit in USA
    World Soccer Review
    Latest News Today
    Excel Tip and Shortcut

** Recommend to use the same Blog name and URL for SE crawl easily to blog and get index.

2] Content quantity.

There is enough quantity of content in blog. At least three posts in a blog, each blog have 300 to 400 words.

3] Content quality.

Texts must be written with quality and reliable issue.

4] Rules comply.

Post what comply to the rules of Google blog such as, legal issue, illegal sex acts, weapon relate content, adult content, etc.

5] Pure content.

Writing content from your individual experiences skills. Copy and paste could be found by SE algorithm
    ** Please read more details in "AdSense Terms and Conditions" and "Blogger Content Policy"

Hope it helps

Michael Leng, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  9. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is very difficult to get Adsense approval for a two month old blog. You need to work hard and get more visits from organic search, After reaching at-least 150-200 visits that also through search not through referrals, then only you can get approval for your blog.

singhabhishek251, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  10. arif26

arif26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will Go With This Advise

arif26, Apr 7, 2013 IP