1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR3 Affiliate Site Earning $400 p/m with 4,000 Visitors p/m

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Celtivo, Apr 2, 2013.

I am here selling http://bestanimationsoftwarenow.com - an affiliate website which promotes an animation software called Illusion Mage earning from the affiliate portal Click2Sell.eu.

The website was created over 6 months ago, and has been super optimized to rank extremely well in Google. It has many very high quality backlinks, and has a valid page rank of 3.

Furthermore, the website also ranks 4th for the keyword "best animation software" which receives 3,600 [EXACT] monthly searches. It also ranks for several other highly targeted keywords which receive a substantial amount of traffic.

So how does the website make money?
    The way Best Animation Software works is simple. The website is targeted to several high traffic keywords which relate to the best animation software. The people searching for these keywords are looking to download or purchase an animation software which they think is 'best'.
    When they arrive at Best Animation Software via Google, they will read a short experience which explains to them that Illusion Mage is the best animation software, and they should purchase it (through a cloaked affiliate link of course).
    When/if they do purchase the software, the website receives a 75% commission(Which is about $56.00 USD per sale).

Traffic Details
    [​IMG]
    November 2012: 3057 Visits
    December 2012: 6592 Visits
    January 2013: 8505 Visits
    February 2013: 3805 Visits
    March 2013: 2,226 Visits (Site was down for a few days)
    As you can see, traffic hit a high in December and revenue reflects that. The site was ranked #1 for 'best animation software' at that point, hence why it received so much traffic.
    At this time, traffic is pretty steadily flowing at around 2500-3000 visitors per month as the site is now ranked 4th for the main keyword.

Revenue Details
    At this time, Best Animation Software Now is making around $300 per month. However it peaked at $950 per month across December and January. That alone proves how much potential for revenue the site has.

Here is screenshots from my Click2Sell account which show revenue for the website:
    2012:
    [​IMG]
    2013:
    [​IMG]
    Overall, with a bit more SEO to get the site ranked even higher in Google, the site can make a lot of money like shown in Dec-Jan. Furthermore, the review/selling article which users read could be written by a more experienced copywriter and the site could sell a whole lot more.

Why am I selling?
    I am selling several of my high value assets to help invest in another project (unrelated to this website) which I am working on and feel has a lot of potential.

Payment Methods
    If the buyer chooses to do so, the payment can be processed through Escrow.com. However I am happy to accept payment methods such as PayPal, or preferably MoneyBookers.

Click2Sell.eu?
    No, it's not your standard ClickBank or anything. Although Click2sell is not as big as ClickBank, it is extremely similar, and almost identical. Click2sell payout of a weekly basis via PayPal (and other methods if you choose). Therefore, you don't need to wait months to be paid unlike ClickBank. If you still cant trust Click2Sell I can show screenshots of payments sent to my PayPal account received from them.

More Questions?
    Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers for the site, and I would be happy to help you and reply ASAP. I can do teamviewer ect if you would like more verification of traffic/revenue.

Celtivo, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  2. orenva

orenva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    hi

1- I'd like to know how much time do you invest on the site , on a weekly basis ?

2- I can't access the images you provided, due to the security policy at my work place, please send it to me via email at

3- though you've addressed the issue , I'd like to understand to what do you reffer the dramatic drop in traffic , it does seem like traffic is about to die permanently if the trend continues.

4- did you use any ppc , paid campaigns , any other then onsite seo and some link building (?)
    5- please grant me access to google analytics at

orenva, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  3. Celtivo

Celtivo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    In all honesty, I spend NO time on the site. When I first started it I spent a lot of time doing SEO and actually creating the website, but other than that the site is complete autopilot.

I will email you and give you analytics access very soon.

I have never used paid traffic for the website. And like I said the site is super on site SEO optimised, and I did all the link building when the site first began. You can see some of the high quality links it has.

The fall in traffic is corresponding to the rank in Google of the website, as that is where it gets all of its traffic. However I feel with a but more SEO and link building there is no reason why the site can't be sent back to the top spot like it was before.

Celtivo, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  4. orenva

orenva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    hi

following our online meeting yesterday, I still fell the site overall traffic is a but scary

I'm willing to make you an offer at 300$ and add extra 300$ in 3 month , based on you providing guidance and the site (as you said yesterday) paying his money back (the first 300) within those 3 month time , this should be fairly easy given the stat you provided

let me know what you think

orenva, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  5. Celtivo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Sorry there is no way I could accept that. I can make your initial offer back in under a month, which completely defeats the purpose of me selling it in the first place.

Sorry.

Celtivo, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  6. orenva

orenva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    hi

will the buyer be able to keep your profile on the site ?

what about the automatic link you send for the software video , is that an automated email system ?

is the video , same video used on the official site or did you create your own, if so will it be included in the sale ?

orenva, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  7. orenva

orenva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    also it's seems your profile on flippa as a seller is far from perfect

how can u assure troubles such as the ones described in flippa (php errors, lack of post sale support) would not repeat on this sale as well ?!.

orenva, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  8. Celtivo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Hi,

The video in the autoresponder is not mine, its a video I found on YouTube. Although I believe it converts well in the autoresponder.

Also, about my flippa rating. The single bad rating I received on there was because about 6 months after the buyer bought the site , there was a bug and I refused to fix. Plus, that site was custom coded, therefore prone to bugs anyway, whereas this site is WordPress.

You can check my all time iTrader record on Digitalpoint, and its just about perfect.

Celtivo, Apr 7, 2013 IP