1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guest Blogging

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shannonpetsitting, Mar 26, 2013.

I've hit the point in my SEO campaign that I've been told I need to do guest blogging. But On top of running my pet sitting Company FT, and working a FT insurance job I barely have time to write for my own blog! I've also had requests for people to guest blog on my website. Which benefits them but what about me. Any suggestions? I'm new to this guest blogger thing. It sounds VERY time consuming! I know you have to put time into your website but as a writer I know how time consuming writing articles is. I'm guessing there ins't a quick, cheap & easy solution is there?

shannonpetsitting, Mar 26, 2013 IP
    wendallb likes this.
  2. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It might be best to outsource your SEO to a local company that can handle article creation and contacting other blog owners in your niche to persuade them to get involved in guest blogging

Traffic_Masters, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  3. Trish0102

Trish0102 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging is a means to increase traffic to your website by providing free content to other websites or blogs. The article you provide to other websites will contain a link that points back to your website. Guest blogging is also a way for you to get free original content for your blog.

Trish0102, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  4. philzilla

philzilla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guest Blogging is very important for SEO but you need to take in account the age of the domain your posting your blog on and Domain Authority.

philzilla, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  5. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It boils down to how much money you can put in to run your blog. If you are ready to pay, there are people who can write stuff for you at reasonable amount. If you are getting guest blogger requests, you can scrutinize them to select the good ones to write for you, though this would cost you considerable amount of time.

traxport121, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  6. Richard53

Richard53 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As for those people who are asking permission to guest blog on your site, you can gain advantage from that.

In fact, a lot of webmasters that has established their website earning from adsense relies now on guest bloggers.

In guest blogging, you provide a dofollow link back to your own blog in exchange for writing a related quality content to the webmaster you're asking permission with.

So you'll have to review those asking permission to guest blog on your site first because you'd be sharing their page rank too or they're content may not really be that related to yours at all.

Richard53, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  7. webgeek23

webgeek23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you dont have time,then hire a writer to write articles for you. You could get freelance writers for cheap in forums.

webgeek23, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  8. rdillusion

rdillusion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey guest blogging helps increase traffic to you site. Or else hire few good content writers, who can write for you blog and fill it with consequent and relevant content.

rdillusion, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  9. anne785

anne785 Member

Best Answers:
    You can hire someone to write articles. This would be a better way.

anne785, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  10. SophieGustafson

SophieGustafson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging is the process in which one can be able to post their article on someone's else blog.
    Guest blogging is also a good process of increasing visits to our web sites.

SophieGustafson, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  11. zfa32937

zfa32937 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am basically in the same situation as you right now. I am looking around for someone to do guest posting for me and have found plenty of people who are willing to do it from $100-$500 a month for and more and are willing to make 20+ posts a month. My advice is to get on freelancer or post on forums like this to hire someone and just pass the work on to someone else who has good experience with it...

zfa32937, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  12. SEODeal

SEODeal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging is a best way to build high quality back-links as well as traffic because many blogs alexa rank is less than 1000.

SEODeal, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  13. eliteinfoworld

eliteinfoworld Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guest Blogging means generate quality content add anchor tag in your targeted keyword and post those content to any guest blogging site or blog.
    Yes, Guest blogging is a good seo activity which help to boost your website or blog traffic and help to improve your Page Rank. Most guest blogging website alexa rank is lower and it's good for us for getting quality links.Guest blogging is time consuming because approval is let.

eliteinfoworld, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  14. Richard53

Richard53 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah the time for approval is really long when you're guest blogging.

Anyway, just to add some, you can simply buy an article instead of making your own again, then send that article to the website owner for approval. This way you'd just be waiting and can continue to your other work.

Richard53, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  15. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:

I've never been able to figure out why a conscientious website owner would want to buy other people's writings and use them for article submission. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but if I can't add my own unique contributions to the internet, why bother?

Jim4767, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  16. Aviator123

Aviator123 Peon

Best Answers:
    What about these Relevant Content,Page Rank,Alexa,Backlink Profile Of Blog,Link Placement in Post,Page Rank Validity ,Low Outbound Links(OBL) how much important these are?

Aviator123, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  17. martinjohn337

martinjohn337 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes i satisfied the above coment

martinjohn337, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  18. alexau

alexau Active Member

Best Answers:
    My personal experience shows that it is not enough to focus on just domain age and domain authority. I would also suggest to take into account how active a blog is and how much traffic it gets.
    I have done a lot of guest blogging and I used to focus on PR, domain age and DA. Lately, I have realized that it is very important to post your guest posts on blogs that are active and have quality traffic. This is what increase traffic to your website/blog, not PR or DA or domain age. You may post your guest post on a blog with high PR, good DA and domain age, but if that blog is not very active and does not have much traffic, then it is pretty much useless. Unfortunately, higher PR or DA does not necessarily means higher traffic.

alexau, Apr 18, 2013 IP