1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Safe SEO after Google Panda & Penguin?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by knowing25, Apr 1, 2013.

Now I’ve actually just started getting back into really focusing on SEO efforts and I have questions that there’s been some changes online with SEO.

What’s going on? How should we change our approach? What do we need to do differently?

I’m sure that most of you know – anybody’s who interested in SEO or driving
    traffic, organic traffic. I’ve noticed that there have been quite a few changes online lately. There’s the Panda & Pengun update.

What is the safe SEO after this updates

knowing25, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  2. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Fresh content +
    Quality Backlinks

If you are doing regularly, you would get success and it is safe method of SEO too?

MikeQ, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  3. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of tactics involved to get a #1 rank... focus purely on offpage factors and build a good website for your visitors (not for search engines) to convert traffic into leads/sales, etc!

I still use same tactics as I used 7 years ago, I just never used many of the tactics most use such as:

* Working on keyword density
    * Spin articles
    * Trying to add new content every day with keywords in them...
    * Focus on onpage factors more than offpage, I focus 1% on onpage and 99% of my time on offpage, basically I just put meta tag title and description in homepage of site and create sitemap.xml if site is too big...

>> I also don't get unnatural links like link spikes which google can think they're spam, I get links every day like 15-30 just do it regularly 15 is not much...

>> Diversify the links, don't just get forum signatures or all links from blog comments. Diversification is #1 way to "trick" google into thinking your backlinks are natural (which means others are linking to you because they find it useful).

And most importantly focus on 1-4 keywords only don't try to rank for a dozen keywords, and use keyword 70% of the time in anchor text 30% of the time something else like click here, visit my site, etc.

Jack

jacksarlo, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  4. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:

Useful comments. But i Dunno how many are following these thing. Got knowledge from your valuable points. Thanks for sharing.

karthick9, Apr 2, 2013 IP