1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get PR for forum Site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Koshai1, Mar 31, 2013.

Hi friends,
    I have a forum site about HYIP and Forex Trade and its new,Its age is 15 days.As i have started this site but I dont know what type of SEO work I have to do or anything else to get a better google page rank?My current PR is n/a so if i need to get PR 3-5 what I have to do for that?
    If someone kindly need to see or analyse so here is the address of my site :
    www.expertsmoneymaker.com/forum.php

Thank You.

Koshai1, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  2. avantemedia

avantemedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should not just concentrate on page rank. It is something that comes with good SEO techniques. The best way to do this anyway, is to slightly change the way your page works.

I would have the main part of the site actually be your blog with information about trading etc...

Then a big link to your forums, and the possibility to talk about anything you post, in the forum. That way people will link to your content providing it is good. Then your site will push the page rank naturally to your forum page. If people use your forum and like it, they will link to it all alone!

avantemedia, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  3. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you need a pagerank of 3-5? And where did you base that numbers on?

dennisb, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  4. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First increase your post in forum and than try to increase PR. I have to close my forum due to some post where PR is 3. Increase PR doesn't make increase traffic , increase post in forum by which you can get high traffic.

humtuma, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  5. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just go with quality back links from other sites..And also just concentrate on quality of your site in terms of content and back links and you will get good page rank automatically..

afoley77, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  6. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Since your domain is just 15 days so it is not possible to get any pr now, if you concentrate on your forum working with quality, posting quality content, promoting your forum on related places would help in gaining pr too.

MikeQ, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  7. Marton123

Marton123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Forum posting plays an important role to get backlinks..Participation in forum brings good traffic to your site..Participate activelly in forum..

Marton123, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  8. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pagerank increase by getting backlinks. Nothing else.

And pagerank increase does not mean ranking or traffic increase, at all!!!

If you want to get traffic from Google you have to do tactics to increase rankings for specific keyword/s not try to increase pr.

A website might have PR7 but get no traffic from Google... real traffic comes when you rank for a keyword/s within the first 3 spots.

You can get 10,000 backlinks and get a PR5 or more, but if those backlinks don't have specific keyword/s in their anchor text your site won't rank.

Jack

jacksarlo, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  9. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase your page Rank by Forum Do Comments on Do Follow Forum and add Keywords in
    Signature link, you Page rank will increase.

azharSEO, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  10. Amirfreed

Amirfreed Member

Best Answers:
    you have to get links from these site which are relevant to your site. and one more thing where you post link do your site it should be much page rank as much as possible

Amirfreed, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  11. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make a strategy for the SEO of your site which should include link building, content generation, online marketing, social media and other related necessary measures and techniques.
    They would gradually increase PR of your forum.
    Bring people to your forum and make them participate. PR is just a matter of time.

traxport121, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  12. RafaelJames

RafaelJames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Build quality back links to other high PR web sites and also concentrate on quality of content.

RafaelJames, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  13. susannice

susannice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    as of PR, that is easy, just links form relevant high pr website will do. but PR does not mean search engine traffic, not at all.

susannice, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  14. nehasoft

nehasoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    go to pc checker

nehasoft, Apr 5, 2013 IP