1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Red Equal Sign

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wonay, Mar 27, 2013.

The Red Equal sign is a symbol that denotes equality for the gay community in America and world-over.

It specifically fights for equal rights in gay marriages. The sign is currently viral online.

Thousands have been posting the red quality sign on their social media profiles, walls and blog posts.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any information about this sign on Digital Point so I thought I'd post a picture of it right here.

It is the number 1 search on Google.com right now (as per GTrends).

The attached image has been created by me and can be shared online without my permission.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    wonay, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  2. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is promoting wickedness.

Zirkon Kalti, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  3. TopBananer

TopBananer Peon

Best Answers:
    rofl

TopBananer, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  4. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sign of the times. If you believe in God, he is the one that stated marriage is between one man and one woman. Not the governments or legal authorities. The Gay society wants to change what is written in the bible now to suit their life style. I like to try and keep an open mind and accept all people and their believes. It does not mean I agree with it. One form of population control though. Only way a gay couple can have children is to adopt or have a test tube baby. Let the freak show begin. Or has it been happening for quite awhile now?

Below is copied from Answers. You can take it anyway you want. I myself have read the bible. I have my own believes but do believe in a higher power than ourselves. We are just too stupid as a species. I would like to think their is some one or something smarter than our own species.

The Bible refers to marriage in several places. Here are some specific verses from which you can draw your own conclusions:

Genesis 1:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 24:4 Thou shalt love thy wife with all thy heart, and shalt cleave unto her and none else.

Matt. 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Ruth 4:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Ruth 4:13 So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: and when he went in unto her, the LORD gave her conception, and she bare a son.

Also:
    God made 'TWO SEXES" and created the marriage structure between the male and female for the purpose of the creation and rearing of children [ideally] in accordance with the laws of God.
    "...you must think constantly about these Commandments I am giving you today. YOU MUST TEACH THEM TO YOUR CHILDREN and talk about them when you are at home or out for a walk; at bedtime and the first thing in the morning." (Gen.6:6-7 LVB Living Bible)
    "...And his mother arranged A MARRIAGE for HIM with A GIRL from Egypt." (Gen.21:21 LVB)
    While men and women have been perverting sex in one form or other since the beginning --never before in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD [including Sodom and Gomorrah]... until this generation... has any other society brought this satanic perversion of marriage into question.
    "...don't forget the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with sexual immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those ciities were destroyed by fire and ARE A WARNING of the Eternal fire that will punish all who are evil. Yet these false teachers... live immoral lives, defy authority, and scoff at the power of the glorious ones [or the power of dignity or honor or what is right]." (Jude 1:7-8 NLT New Living Translation)
    "...He turned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into heaps of ashes and swept them off the face of the earth. He made them AN EXAMPLE of what will happen to ungodly people... He is especially hard on those who follow their own evil, lustful desires and who despise authority. These people are proud and arrogant, daring even to scoff at the glorious ones without so much as trembling." (II Peter 2:6-10 NLT)
    The Bible indeed says that marriage is for a man and a woman. And it also gives fair warning to all who would pervert the two sexes which God has made.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
    globegenius, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  5. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Equality is a good thing

Gianni Palazzo, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  6. Nucita

Nucita Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that the creation haven't finished yet, otherwise we wouldn't have new babies every minute. Some geographic places have disappeared, other have appeared. Things are still being created. Biology shows the chromosome for gay people. It is there.
    We as a human being must find the ways to keep balance in the world, not only about technology but about respect.
    We need to find a way in which we can live peacefully. Jesus said, love one another. it is so difficult to do?. If we have gays, women, children, elders etc, is just a lesson of love. 2000 years and we as a race haven't being able to follow that simple rule.
    “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35
    it does not say, if he has color, or if he is gay or if she is a woman....
    Gay people have also the right to follow this COMMAND....LOVE....

Nucita, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  7. subdivisions

subdivisions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that what that is? I thought it was two strips of bacon.

subdivisions, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  8. winnipeg

winnipeg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting this. I seriously cannot believe this is still a controversial issue. As a Canadian, same-sex marriage has been legal since 2005, and I'm damn proud of it. We should not be treating anyone as second-class citizens. A few decades ago, interracial marriage was considered illegal. This generation now looks down on the racism that occurred back then. You don't want the future to be disappointed at how long your generation took to legalise a basic human right.

winnipeg, Apr 4, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.