1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Google tool DisAvow is working ????

Discussion in 'Google' started by Sikender reddy, Mar 22, 2013.

i suppose i have used this tool 2 months back but still i cannot see those backlinks are removed. Can i know approximate time period or should i do it again ?

Sikender reddy, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. ufukyildizi38

ufukyildizi38 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think do again at last try again

ufukyildizi38, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  3. juggernart

juggernart Active Member

Best Answers:
    Disavowed links aren't removed from the list, because they physically still exist on the pages.
    Google handles them as if they were nofollowed. Nofollowed links also show in the backlinks list.

juggernart, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  4. ksb

ksb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have used google disavow tool to remove my links and it work fine for me. after a few weeks when i export my "links to my site" file, I didn't see any links from sites which I had disavowed. You need to check your disavow file or upload it again.

ksb, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  5. arun13

arun13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google's new disavow tool has been released to help website owners to remove all unwanted back links pointing towards their websites. So far, I didn't find any need to remove my website's back links, so I really don't know how much time it will require to remove unwanted back links. You can wait for 1 or 2 days, and still if it is appearing means, you can try it again.

arun13, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  6. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    How do i find if there are links that i need to remove?

yenerich, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  7. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DisAvow tool is not for removing the links, but to tell Google do not consider these links. Or your can say.. the following links mentioned, please ignore..

MayurKawale, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  8. Yudith

Yudith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you bought a domain and didn't check it, then you noticed it had 400 backlinks... You thought they could do much harm and Google could put your website lower or even penalize it. So you use some tool to analyze your backlinks, and then you ask Google to hide unneeded using disavow tool. Something like that... )
    Or may be if your competitors would like to harm your website and put a lot of backlinks - disavow tool is your helper )

Yudith, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  9. Yudith

Yudith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to do it once again... That tool can be very sluggish, all you need is to wait!

Yudith, Mar 28, 2013 IP