1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me to find best ad network for my blog

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by arvi2012, Mar 23, 2013.

Hey fellas,
    I run a blog on current affairs....It receives around 18-20k hits per month....am using adsense in it.....I wanna know about some other ad networks that I can use along with adsense.....please share ur personal experiences too.......I don't wanna use Chitika or clicksor......so please suggest anything else except these twos........

arvi2012, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  2. johncaddic

johncaddic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Infolinks

johncaddic, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  3. Richard53

Richard53 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There's also Kontera in case you're interested. Pretty much like adsense.

If you say you are receiving some 18k-20k visits per month then why not try putting a little bit of CPL in it.

Just create an enticing page about a CPL offer and every time someone signs up with their email you get paid for it.

It's easy and the best affiliate for this kind of thing for me are Peerfly and Maxbounty.

Richard53, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  4. frankstein

frankstein Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Adsense is better than the rest

frankstein, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  5. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm....I think I should try some CPA/CPL affiliate program.....can u tell me what are the products of Peerfly and maxbounty....??

arvi2012, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  6. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did u read the thread for once before answering to it???

arvi2012, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  7. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm. AdSense is, of course, the best money. Something that'll work with it?

Off the top of my head you're looking at inlines and pops (and sliders, drop-ins, pop-ups, peels and so on). I use Popads (and can refer, of course) for my pops and get a very nice rate: though someone on another thread said they had all sorts of trouble with them, they've been a total godsend for me (in terms of revenue, interface and customer service). Other providers will do pops, too. One popunder per person per day isn't invasive and can generate a bit of extra cash.

I don't use inlines on my sites but most CPMs will do them, as will Chitika and Infolinks. Text links suck for my traffic, though it's nowhere near as high-brow as yours.

You could go for CPA, though I don't know if there are many direct offers that would suit. Do you have much demographic info on your traffic? That'd help for targetting offers... though I suck at CPA, so don't ask me!! :D

TIEro, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  8. frankstein

frankstein Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

What's wrong with you? I know you need something beside the adsense
    And don't be such an asshole, Im trying to help! means you have to reply gently

frankstein, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  9. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, I know that Adsense is better than the rest.......I just wanted to know about some other ad networks along with adsense.....just take a deep breath and relax........

arvi2012, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  10. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does the pop up ads against the adsense policies....??? I am not sure about it.......

arvi2012, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  11. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    First off, you should probably read their policies. :)

http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=1346295

I had a quick look and they're fine with pop-ups, provided they're not stupid and the AdSense ad isn't in them. Much like working with other networks and stuff, they don't mind as long as you're reasonable and make it clear which ads are which.

"Publishers aren't permitted to place ads on sites which have more than three pop-ups. If pop-ups are displayed on a website, they may not interfere with site navigation, change user preferences, initiate downloads or distribute viruses."

TIEro, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  12. n3o

n3o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what about private sales ?

n3o, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  13. Global Change

Global Change Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ValueClick, Epom market and maybe AdTegrity... you need CPC only, am I rght?

Global Change, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  14. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing.....I didn't know this, may be Google updated it or I might miss it out earlier.....neway thanks a lot for correcting me....

arvi2012, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  15. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about direct advertisement?? I have applied for "Buy Sell Ads" for once...but they rejected my plea as I don't have a custom domain yet....... :-( :-(

16. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPC,CPM,CPL,CPA anything.....even direct advertisement will also help.....Have you tried these all?? Are they all legitimate in case of paying its publishers??

17. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buy Sell Ads isn't direct sales. Direct would be posting a thread on DP, for example, offering a space for $x for x months. You don't pay any middlemen so you get the whole amount and it's fixed so you don't have to faff around trying to work out who pays the best.

If you're just looking for a list of ad programs... it's a very long list. I know, I've tried tons and people keep talking about different ones!

TIEro, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  18. R7kng

R7kng Peon

Best Answers:
    I just found this pay per click website. Try out wordeva.com and use coupon code: wordeva1 and they will give you $20 free bonus to try out there service. You have nothing to lose. It's just like like the bigger ones but I got approved a lot easer and it cost a lot less per click. There affiliate program is worth looking at to.

R7kng, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  19. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's there minimum payout? And what's the payment option?? Paypal or something else?? Have you got any of your payments yet??

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  20. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm I would try it out, but I don't think anybody here at DP would be interested to buy my ad places, but I will definitely try it out...But the problem is for now I don't have the privilege of posting in that forum...Hopefully I will qualify soon enough and after that I will post it there
    Hmm you are so right on this...last few days I have been searching about it...and I have already hunted around 100 such networks...but to distinguish which is scam which is legit is quite a task....

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013