1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 89$/month and you will have your keyword at google first page ! Cheapest SEO services ever.

Discussion in 'Services' started by maverickk3, Oct 5, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. Bluesfear

Bluesfear Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Bad experience and saw absolutely zero results with a 1 month old domain. Started unlisted for the keyword I selected.

The first report I received was in Feb showed my site got listed on page 18 and was up to page 14 already, but when I checked I was on page 45. That was the highest position I ever saw as it's just been getting worse, page 67 now.

Checking Google Analytics referral report, I saw no legit links coming in, just a bunch of URL openers, a few social bookmark sites and directories.

After 4 months I wasn't really expecting page 1 results, but maybe in the top 5 pages. Page 67 is horrible.

This service was a waste of $150. Not recommended.

Bluesfear, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    Matei Gavriluta likes this.
  2. maverickk3

maverickk3 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    EHeheh thank you Bluesfear for your nice comments.

Too pity that you forgot to say that your keyword you asked us to rank is the keyword "mmorpg"
    For these people that dont know what that means is a huge category of online games ,that every single gaming company with huge budget try to rank on that keyword.
    And also PLEASE dont ask working for you for free and please visit other serious SEO companies that will as ask you at least 1000-3000$ per month in order to rank you in that kind of keyword .

Thanks and here is our results for that huge competition keyword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with only 49$ per month !!!

No money , no funny !

Date Domain Keyword Google Position Yahoo Position Bing Position
    01/21/2013 *********** mmorpg 134 31 37
    01/20/2013 *********** mmorpg 136 37 300+
    01/15/2013 *********** mmorpg 168 51 300+
    01/10/2013 *********** mmorpg 178 48 300+
    12/17/2012 *********** mmorpg 300+ 300+ 300+

maverickk3, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    GuruCreation likes this.
  3. rahul23

rahul23 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I sent you a PM please reply.

rahul23, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  4. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Replies sent to all of our customers :)

Thank you.

maverickk3, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  5. fly2high

fly2high Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    @maverick,

Just order one your service.

fly2high, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  6. Bluesfear

Bluesfear Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Yet you didn't mention any of these concerns when you accepted the job and took my money. If the keyword was too competitive (BTW thank you for telling everyone the keyword I was using, very professional) you should have stated to me that for $50/month you would not be able to get page 1 results. However you said nothing and produced no results. $150 and 4 months wasted. Terrible service.

Bluesfear, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  7. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry bluesfear , you are more professional talking business in that way ?
    We are more than serious but when you need to talk public , people must know the truth , waste 150$ , too pity you dont know anything about SEO , other client could had paid us more than 1000$ working in that keyword and enjoy these results.
    Anyway ..

maverickk3, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  8. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you very much fly2high , order received.

maverickk3, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  9. miroirc

miroirc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also orderded from maverick, paid the second month, waiting for results.

miroirc, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  10. josephjohnc

josephjohnc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested pls email me at

josephjohnc, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  11. rahul23

rahul23 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Me too paid for the second month. Yet to see Results.

rahul23, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  12. victor9011

victor9011 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is interesting to see that you do not respond to the PM message I sent about my site. I will wait another day for you to repond to my questions and then I will open a dispute with Paypal.

victor9011, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  13. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Victor ,

Firstly we ranked your keyword for google.co.in as you wished at first page!!! .
    After you asked from us to stop your campaign .
    We stopped the campaign .
    After that you asked to rank you at google.com .This is what we do now.Your keyword is extra strong if you dont have the patience to wait till we will rank that keyword too to the first page , is not a reason for a refund.
    Also its more than welcome to open a dispute at paypal and chat from there , if that make things more professional for you :)

Thanks

maverickk3, Apr 1, 2013 IP
    GuruCreation likes this.
  14. miroirc

miroirc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey mav my keywords are nowhere in top40 pages, but your site report shows me i am in top20, who to trust?

miroirc, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  15. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very good question miroirc , what we can answer you here , is that our results is your average position checking the results from 20 diferrent google centers , many times you must wait some days in order to see the results with your eyes.
    Sometimes our control panel gives higher results ,sometimes lower than a simple user google search.
    You can use some proxies if you need to check a bigger variery of your keyword ranking position. :)

maverickk3, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  16. xuhaibkhan

xuhaibkhan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why you always keep on telling people to be professional and think NO ONE KNOW ABOUT SEO. Every time some one is not happy with your service; you just say that the person doesn't know the SEO . IS that Professional.

xuhaibkhan, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  17. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Xuhaibkhan what else you could say when in your daily routine you had 10 pms and 10 emails asking you for results for a huge keyword and of course some of them asking for results in 2 weeks! like you ? ( you asked for refund 15 days after we have started the services) and also when you have 98% happy clients and only 2% that not only say bu...its and start screaming for results , without first asking or checking the work we have done ?

Anyway , what i have to say is that we are not going to lose our time and effort with some timewasters here .We have an 98% serious and happy clients that we are gonna give them results and rankings with our fantastic prices. :)

Thanks

maverickk3, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  18. xuhaibkhan

xuhaibkhan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lets say the 2% of the clients who started screaming for result ; are people like me who are on google 1000 page and was aspecting to be on google's 999 page after a week. Which i think is reasonable.
    also as you say in the thread " We need around 1 -1,5 months to rank you first page !" *for low keywords

But now you will say that every client who is screaming here have a high keyword. :)

As you said above i asked for refund after 15days ; so this was the reason.
    If there is no movement of site from google 1000 page to 999 page in 2 week, it never will be, or it will take years to be on 1st page.

And as you suggested a key word for my site which was low; BUT its been a month still no results.

May be we don't know about SEO and we are not PROFESSIONAL to deal with your "fantastic prices with results and ranking"

And are asking for results after few days, But DO YOU think any one who can afford 1000$ a month for SEO will be coming here and asking for your services. There are people like me who think after reading your services that $49 could be earned back if your SEO services goes good.

The last user here on DP who was not happy with your service was some lady and you told her " For SEO you need to wait for results, its like having s*x and then waiting 9 months for the result"

BUT SEO is not like waiting for 9 months, IF YOUR WILLY isn't capable, you wont ever have results; not in 9 months or 9 years.

Now as for my site i havent seen any result after a month, I did not asked for my site to be on google's 1st page. As i said the very fist time we started that i am not looking for my site to be on 1st page in a month but if my site is on google 500th page, i aspect it to be on google 450th page.

After 15 days when i asked for refund because i could not see any results, and also when people ask for results then need a proof of what you are doing for their sites to rank up. But all you have given is the site which also havnt shown anything.

You told me to wait for a BUMP, which i was suppose to get and my site was suppose to be up in google; but still there is nothing.

The last convo we had on skype was "
    [3/19/2013 8:47:35 PM] Xuhaib Khan: i will see you on 05/04/2013 .. and that time if nothing is there.. you will not ask question and storeis.. you will just refund .. OKey..
    [3/19/2013 8:47:48 PM] panagiotis mavrikos: alright"

So still there are not results , i dont want to get in useless convo about how SEO works, IF you have any results to show me, (i am not asking you to bring me on 1st page even if you can show me my site on google's top 200 site that would be great)

And i think its a fair request to ask for refund, as you have 98% happy clients, and i am happy to fall in your 2% of unhappy clients. SO please refund the money. :)

xuhaibkhan, Apr 2, 2013 IP
    Matei Gavriluta likes this.
  19. maverickk3

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will refund you just because the time to reply worths much more than 49$:)
    We have several clients with campaign budget higher than 1000$ per month .
    If someone cant afford that , it is required to wait at least 4-5 months or choose a low competition keyword.
    Anyway thanks for doing business with us .
    Refund will be done in less than 24 hours.

Thanks

**Thanks you understand that we are not magicians !! :)

maverickk3, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  20. victor9011

victor9011 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I like that you give refunds to other. How can someone trust you if you choose to treat clients differently?

victor9011, Apr 3, 2013 IP