1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules Um wtf. Why did I get a warning for making a valuable post?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by kashirakaze, Mar 24, 2013.

So earlier today I made a post about the extreme tracking tool which is a free tool that webmasters can use to see where their traffic is coming from not only based by referral and google keyword searches, but geographically. I probably spent a good 20 minutes writing up the post because I thought it would be useful. I only recently learned you needed a certain number of likes to start threads in the marketplace so I am trying to make valuable posts people might like.

For my efforts, I got my post deleted AND I GOT A WARNING for "running up post count / post has no value". WTF? IT HAS NO VALUE?

This is VERY unfair. Why should 20 minutes of my time be completely wasted for no reason? Why is a post I thought that was valuable to others simply being brushed off as "having no value"? Can someone please reverse this. How the hell am I supposed to use this forum to make money if the staff delete everything I do? I've been a member here for YEARS. This is complete bull.

kashirakaze, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are looking for a forum to make money, you are probably in the wrong place. You might find more of what you are looking for here: http://www.warriorforum.com/

digitalpoint, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  3. kashirakaze

kashirakaze Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't like that forum. I've been using this one to do business for years and am happy with it. I just don't understand why that post got deleted in the first place and why I would get a warning for it?

kashirakaze, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  4. richardsinla

richardsinla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you probably posted in the wrong category, when you received the warning didnt they tell you why?

richardsinla, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  5. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    did you check if some one else has already made a post about the tool ? Its always advice-able to search and then make such "useful" posts as posting it repeatedly might attract infractions!

kingofking, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    They did tell him why and he posted it in the first post.

browntwn, Mar 25, 2013 IP