1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to earn a long term steady ClickBank income?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by cjdj3, Mar 21, 2013.

The current ways I'm earning with ClickBank is by posting on forums and Yahoo answers and getting sales from that. In other words, I've been using short-term, quick methods that have no long term value.

I want to start a long-term method which could I could slowly build on and in a year or so have a small steady cash flow.

What is the best way to do this?

I've thought of creating a ClickBank product review blog where I have hundreds of posts of ClickBank product reviews (eventually ), and I would get traffic from SEO but is that a good idea?
    What is the path you would take if you wanted to turn Clickbanking into a small job?

cjdj3, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  2. Spixels

Spixels Member

Best Answers:
    It's always best to create websites of value. It's a long-term strategy but it's a great way. If your reviews are really good then it could work. It will take alot of time for you to get SEO rankings, but plant those seeds, link to your site a bit every day and it will start showing up in search engines eventually. But also try to engage and capture your audience through social media, keep them updated with newsletters etc... it's hard enough to get some interested in your site but you have to also have things in place to keep them interested.

Good luck in your venture!

Spixels, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  3. ironoutthegrind

ironoutthegrind Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you building a list? If your not, you are missing out on a key element to long term success.

If you have any questions about this please let me know... :)

Kevin

ironoutthegrind, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  4. cjdj3

cjdj3 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I am :)

cjdj3, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  5. kalseo

kalseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create your own product and sell it on ClickBank. Most ClickBank products are total junk so you can't expect to build long term income based on something temporary which quickly get reviews honestly by somebody and sales stop.

kalseo, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  6. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

If you want a steady income for the next years to come. The best way is to promote a membership that pays monthly, as long as your customers stay on it. That way, you are guaranteed to be paid monthly.

I think that is the best way to go

Gianni Palazzo, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  7. cjdj3

cjdj3 Member

Best Answers:

That is actually a good idea.

I was thinking of something more like targeting multiple Clickbank products but I might do this...

cjdj3, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  8. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

That is what I am doing, I am promoting a membership that pays 50% every month as long that person stays on it.

If you think for a second, the same effort you make to sale a product is the same effort you make to sale a membership that pays you monthly for the next years or months to come. In my view, I prefer selling the membership because it gives a steady income every month without me worrying, how many products have to sell every month to make a income. Once you sell the membership, your job is over. The money is paid into your account every month without you worrying about it as long that person stays on board.

Gianni Palazzo, Mar 23, 2013 IP