1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plz give me information about Web Design

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by dilu97766, Mar 20, 2013.

?

Plz give me information about WebDesign

1. WebDesign

100.0%
  2. WebDesign

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hi
    I want to carrier with webdesign plz give me some information about webdesign. What's the software using this courses.

dilu97766, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  2. jerrychen

jerrychen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, for webstie design, you can choose some free website builder, it is easy and never need to know about the knowledge of css or html.

jerrychen, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  3. baranmod

baranmod Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should decide first what kind of web design you want to do. Do you have more experience working with code part or design? If you are better at graphic part then you will need photoshop (or photoshop's alternative like gimp, pixelmator etc). If you are better at coding part then all you need is simple code editor (notepad, notepad ++ etc).

Ofcourse, you won't go far without any skills, so you should be sure you can handle it and ready to spend days at practising :)

Hope it was helpful

baranmod, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  4. dilu97766

dilu97766 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    graphic part web design
    thanks lots all of u.

dilu97766, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  5. mavmaverick

mavmaverick Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should go to http://w3schools.com for learning about web and design.
    You can also read books on specified subject in web developing in http://it-ebooks.info (go to search and enter "Heads First")

mavmaverick, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  6. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You need to give more details. What knowledge you have (if any)? What you are looking to do? What kind of site are you looking to make?

quadxnet, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  7. SenseiSteve

SenseiSteve Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not following the poll - what is that about? We can't accurately advise you on web design without first knowing your level of expertise. There are tons of programs and tutorials available to help you out. Like others have asked, what types of sites are you looking to design?

SenseiSteve, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  8. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think what you're asking for is information that will be useless to you. You can't learn web design here, no matter how much information you're given. Knowing which programs are used isn't going to help you if you haven't learned design first.

Either go to a site like https://tutsplus.com/ and start studying or find a school that teaches web design. (Web design is basically art, and you can't learn art by getting answers on a forum.)

Rukbat, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  9. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to learn first about HTML, CSS and Javascript if you want to make good websites.

yenerich, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  10. Md.emran

Md.emran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think u 'll take help from http://w3schools.com

Md.emran, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  11. Hefaistos

Hefaistos Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    To succeed in graphic design , first you need talent , second, devotion and third, patience .Also a very important thing is to like what you do (not only for money).

Before start learning about needed tools (Adobe PhotoShop, Ilustrator , and any tools required for graphic design) , you need to read articles about how you can match colours , what to use and what to avoid (you can find a lot of articles on Google and or on different blogs).

Next step will be to do some researches about needed tools and how to use them. Probably Adobe Photoshop is definitely required.

Once you will have some knowledge about how things looks nice together, and some basic info about how to use PhotoShop, start with simple projects , like logo designs or small images , just to practice your skills. Increase complexity once you master basic things.

Hefaistos, Mar 24, 2013 IP