1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Builder??

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Clucks2772, Mar 18, 2013.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to check up and see if articlebuilder . com is good to use for building quality links to my site.. and if its good for ranking up on Google Search engine....

Please let me know!

Thank You,
    Clucks2772

Clucks2772, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    ArticleBuilder is more of a content creation tool. You can use it to create content for your site or for submission to article directories. I haven't tried it myself as I prefer to either write the article myself or have a professional writer do it for me.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  3. ankurTheKing

ankurTheKing Member

Best Answers:
    Bro, Now google understands spinned article which are available there. What you can do is after getting article, add some of your sentences. try to make it 100% unique.

ankurTheKing, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  4. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is true. It's best to steer away from spinning, and submit or publish original articles instead. Content is not limited to articles. You can re-create an article in various ways like creating a slideshow presentation based on the contents of the article, or a podcast.

Have a good day!

affilorama, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  5. rankseo

rankseo Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I have pages on my site that rank for terms im not linking for and have nothing to do with my sites theme built from article builder. just my 2 cents.

rankseo, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  6. ghayoor

ghayoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google is very smart. He is understanding the difference between the original and spin one content. Gone are the days when it was tough to encounter but, it is easy to catch now:)

ghayoor, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  7. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Instead, you can use PLR and rewrite them so that it would be unique to search engines.

alex06295, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  8. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No I wouldn't agree with you as generated content still works for tier3. Article builder generate quality plr and also give you details how many times which article has used. It is much better than any other article spinner software. it is web based system.

SoftDev, Apr 21, 2013 IP