1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog does not appear on google search

Discussion in 'SEO' started by angelosbg, Mar 19, 2013.

Hi! I am new to blogging and I have created one in lifestylescience.eu I am trying to figure out some things about SEO an when I do the following two searches I get the following results. My webpage appears fifth and not the page but an article. Afterwards only appears a comment that has been deleted from the beginning of the page, is a test one and i do not know why it shows up. Shouldn't my webpage show up through the below search or is this normal? Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

angelosbg, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  2. 1234nasir

1234nasir Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is just new having alexa very high at the moment.
    But don't worry, I've checked it in google search, your site is fully indexed and cached.
    You need to use meta tags and keywords in your posts and, regular update with unique stuff and be engaged with social media community. Also getting good backlinks can help you much.

1234nasir, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  3. angelosbg

angelosbg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If I understand well Alexa ranking is good to be high on a site and in mine is, although it is new, huh? I use seo plugins to put meta tags, description and title on my posts. I also update regularly although it is new and engage in social media. Can you please also tell me what backlinks are? The links of my site in another website?
    Lastly apart from the above you think there is something else i could do?

angelosbg, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  4. 1234nasir

1234nasir Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Right now the Alexa of your site is 15977566, which is very high and not so good.
    Backlinks from different resources you could get, for e.g Forum profiles, Blog Commenting, Directory submission, Social Bookmarking etc.

1234nasir, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  5. angelosbg

angelosbg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are there any specific things I should do to decrease my alexa?

angelosbg, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  6. Stella Jones

Stella Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Just concentrate to increase traffic to your website.

Stella Jones, Mar 29, 2013 IP