1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Look this faulty keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by royseoservice, Mar 19, 2013.

I have been working on these two keywords for a month. I am not getting ranking at all.
    How do I do plz provide me some useful idea about it.
    keywords : web development California. compettion: 390,000,000
    SEO company California compettion: 6,580,000
    Actually I am an new SEO guy. So I am facing some trouble when I submit. Though I have submitted 400 hundred links including directory, blog, sbm, article, pr. release.within one month.

royseoservice, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  2. salactivee

salactivee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you provide your website address so i can analyze it and find out what problem you are facing..

Thanks

salactivee, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  3. conversionchamp

conversionchamp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do yourself and your clients a favor please. Do not provide SEO services! You spam your own website with low quality links, expect to rank for highly competitive terms, and come to forum asking for help.

How would you serve your clients if you get them?

Sorry to say this- but people like you give the SEO industry a bad name.

conversionchamp, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  4. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he is new to SEO and learning SEO and a person can only learn if he or she will do it practically..:)

afoley77, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  5. conversionchamp

conversionchamp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But not by burning client money!
    Would you want a doctor to "learn" by operating you? You'd want someone experienced to operate right?

If OP is serious, I'd suggest that you try and rank some of your own sites first. Increase your skills when it comes to SEO and then take on clients.

conversionchamp, Mar 20, 2013 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  6. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If patient wants to operate from that doctor, then i think no one can prevent that patient from burning money. So, We all have to help that patient by helping that doctor...:)

afoley77, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  7. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Webseo is a hard thing.
    Why do you think you can use spammy methods and get clients? It is good you'll never get this high and get people to give you money.

Kianu42, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  8. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, try to optimize one keyword which is less competitive, try to learn SEO first..

And these days, submitting 100 of links to directories, social bookmarking doesn't work, you have to do natural work.

MikeQ, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  9. royseoservice

royseoservice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah. Why not. The site : candeotech[.]net/seo-company-california/ for [seo company california]
    another is candeotech.net/ver10 for [web development california. ]

How will I solve? Help me. There is lot of discussions but never give how to ranking well.
    Actually I have a own website ok! www.royseoservice.com. I have ranked it for local SEO. Keyword : SEO consultant kolkata [pos-5] seo expert kolkata [pos-3] for Google.co.in/ncr. these rankings are well. now working on keyword SEO in kolkata. now position google.co.in 102. I have a one year experience over it.
    Any way plz tell me what the actual seo technique to rank well.... the above conventional techniques are still I will use or not. help me. I am waiting your reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    royseoservice, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  10. royseoservice

royseoservice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oooops! I had forgot to mention onething... After working I had found ranking in google.com 20 pages recently some days ago. One keyword : "web development california" And now it has vanished from all pages as I have checked this.

11. iweb

iweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agreed, one can test things but after reading articles from quality sources.
    SEO is not all about submissions, a complete marketing plan is needed which can be made after reviewing website. No point in doing BULK submissions...

iweb, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  12. royseoservice

royseoservice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right that it's a online marketing strategy. But I have to know, What strategy can I take to increase my business. Now end users do not want to read the article thoroughly except quality article. What will I do for that?

13. iweb

iweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Increase Website Usability and Prepare Marketing Strategy which Encourage Users to Participate or be a part of Website (Interactivity in Site).

iweb, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  14. hassan001

hassan001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Being New is not a Problem... Everyone has to take a start... So don't get disappointed....

Just follow these guidelines...

1. Study SEO in your Free Time... SEOBook has really good video tutorials...

2. Install Plugins like seoquake and searchstatus to find PageRank and Google Indexed Links (to avoid low quality link submissions)

3. Don't use any software... (Build Manual Backlinks Only)

4. Focus More on Article Marketing, Guest Blogging and Social Sharing....

If there is any other issues you have please update this post...

All the Best!

hassan001, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  15. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    Ranking by high competition keywords is always tough. It takes lots of time to rank on top and now its become much more harder then it was in past days. I suggest you to target local market first then go for national and then world wide.

scholarsjunction, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  16. royseoservice

royseoservice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I have already choose that keyword for local. Have I done any problem with it sir? the keyword is web development California. this is pure local marketing keyword. is not it?

royseoservice, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  17. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    No, You have not done any thing wrong. Target local directory website, google map, local classified sites.

18. royseoservice

royseoservice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice guide, you have given. Ok I am telling a
    Some days ago I have found with a keyword : web development California in 20 page of google.com. Now it has vanished. But why? I can't understand. What's going on? Presently I have stopped my submission on that keyword.........

royseoservice, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  19. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    One important suggestion I want to give you that never stop building links either you have reached your goals. Once you stop your link building work you start falling. And the reason behind your keyword downfall is may be Google dance. Just work with your old keyword and follow some steps that I have given to you.

20. hassan001

hassan001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its just due to Google Dance... As the niche/category is competitive so Google place your URL on some placement to detect the search engine and user behaviour....

Can you please P.M or Post your URL here...

Regards
    Hassan

hassan001, Mar 22, 2013 IP