1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to set the site Keywords?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by runeveryday, Mar 17, 2013.

Supposed i have a site which sells karen Millen clothes,now, i want to promote the site ,make the search engine indexed all the content of the site quickly. if i want to write some articles to do those, what's Keywords i should write. could you give me some examples.and why you select the word as the promotion Keywords? many thanks.

ps:where shoud i submit those articles?

runeveryday, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  2. nobelboy

nobelboy Member

Best Answers:
    Using Google's Wonder Wheel is considered as the best little secret of everyone's favorite Keyword search. It was released about a year ago.

nobelboy, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  3. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can search with the help of Google adword keyword tool for your site's keywords and brand name. It is better to write articles on your keywords. Make sure you are using keyword variation in your article. And share these articles by submitting them on article submission sites like ezinearticle and web 2.0 sites..

afoley77, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  4. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do Keyword research & analysis to set Keywords for your site with keyword tools such as Google Adword, Word Tracker or Keyword country.

rankwatch.com, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  5. nehasoft

nehasoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check for the most suitable keyword the help of Google Adword and set them in meta keywords.

nehasoft, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  6. asghar.paracha

asghar.paracha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With current Google Updates it is highly recommended to use exact match keywords in content frequently, you can use synonyms as well use variations, infect article submission is also going to be die soon, so concentrate on Guest Blogging

asghar.paracha, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  7. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:

Article submission is good if you post fresh content to top article directories.

Serp Creation, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  8. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you have Create website With PHP and HTML then you need to set it's matas and Conanical ..

spider_web, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  9. runeveryday

runeveryday Active Member

Best Answers:
    how to concentrate on Guest Blogging? what type blog should i oncentrate on?

runeveryday, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  10. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    karthick9, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  11. johnsam6

johnsam6 Member

Best Answers:
    Its very simple, u should use keyword tools like Ad-word. This will help you to find relevant keywords that are helpful for you to promote your site and one another thing, choose keywords according to your targeted area like local or generic keywords. This will help you to get traffic from relevant locations.
    For quick indexing content should be unique. Fresh content get index fast and easily.
    Use top 20 sites to publish your article content. you can search these keyword (top 20 article sites) on google search to find high quality article sites.

johnsam6, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  12. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    As other members have suggested, use the Google External Keyword tool to look for target keywords. Once you have a list of target keywords, then you can write your articles based on those keywords.

You can submit the articles on article directories, or post them on your site.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  13. david0019

david0019 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use Google Adword tool for getting keyword ideas it is best free tool.

david0019, Mar 20, 2013 IP