1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do Domain parking?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Wulkanen, Mar 15, 2013.

I know there's a lot of money to be made in domain parking, the question is, how do you find profitable domains?

I have a friend who pays a guy $15 per domain he finds so that my firnd can buy it and park it for profits. So far all the domains are making about $1-$2 per day on average which makes for great profits. In his first month or so he's already earned about $2000 with only 40-50 domains.

Now what should I look at when buying domains and how can I see that they will be profitable?

I know that backlinks, alexa ranking, pagerank, domain keywords etc might be a good idea to look at, but I have no clue on how to find these domains with good stats.

Wulkanen, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  2. Stephan_Iscoe

Stephan_Iscoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ummm...what does your friend say?

Stephan_Iscoe, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  3. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Well my friend doesn't know how to track down profitable domains either, he pays a guy $15 per each domain to find them for him. I was hoping to find an answer to this so that I could bypass that fee.

Wulkanen, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  4. gzed

gzed Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the domains get traffic, then that equals parking revenue.
    BuyWebsites.biz includes a "SEMRush" column for auction domains. SEMRush gives you an estimate of the search engine value of keywords that a domain ranks for.

gzed, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  5. Wulkanen

Best Answers:

Thanks for the link, but I'm not looking to bid on domains. Besides, I don't think Google indexes parked domains.

What I need is a way to find expired domains with good keywords and traffic.

6. Avener

Avener Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How come the guy that sells the domains to your friend doesn't use them himself?
    Does your friend sell the domains or park them for ad revenue?

Avener, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  7. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do not park domains if you have ADSENSE account. If you test you'll see ADSENSE gives you more than parking networks, afterall their source is from ADSENSE.

If you get domains with traffic try to put on each site 10 good articles with 500 words each and I'm sure ADSENSE will make you more than happy.

Best regards from Romania

Webcenter, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  8. Wulkanen

Best Answers:

I don't know why he doesn't use them himself. I guess he likes the quich $15 per domain better than owning them himself. My friend parks the domains for profit.

9. Wulkanen

Best Answers:

No I don't have AdSense. I automatically got banned from it a few years back after someone click-bombed me...

10. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If is more than 2 years try apply for a new ADSENSE account.

If you still can't get a new account talk with a friend that don't have ADSENSE account and don't need such, once you get your account under your friends name be sure your friend will give your money earned as you know Google pays by check or Western Union on his name.

But I'm sure ADSENSE will accept you if you have more than 2 years pass without account.

When you make the account use a new GMAIL address under your friend real name. Be honest and you get inside for sure.

And the last tip : Talk to a friend that has ADSENSE account and give him a reasonable percent from earnings generated by your site traffic.

Good luck my friend & Best Regards from Romania

Webcenter, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  11. walts1

walts1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you can give that friends details (who give away domains for 15 bucks each) that will be a life saver for many here. You can PM me also.

walts1, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  12. Wulkanen

Best Answers:

I'm sorry, I can't do that. And he actually just finds the domains for him, my friend still has to buy them himself, so the total cost will be about $23 per domain.

13. Wulkanen

Best Answers:

Nah, I don't like working for Google anymore, they showed no empathy, took all my earned money and banned me before they even contacted me.

14. walts1

walts1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "I have a friend who pays a guy $ 15 per domain he finds so that my firnd can buy it and park it for
    profits"

walts1, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  15. walts1

walts1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Know his secrets on how to find true gems on expired domain mine and compile a book in e form. Be a best seller.

"Domain Parking was the hardest of 2012" SEDO CEO

walts1, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  16. Wulkanen

Best Answers:
    Trust me, I have analysed some of the domains he has recommended and I find no definite factor in his recommendations. Some of the domains have loads of backlinks, others not so many, most of them have high paying keywords (up to $15 per click), almost none has a decent alexa ranking.

If I knew this information I could train people to find them as well, but unfortunately I've had no luck so far figuring out how it works. I think he must be using a specific website(s) or software to find the domains.

17. walts1

walts1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There might be some services that serve that "Pre Traffic Tasting". I knew one registra but memory has faded. Irrecovable cause I dumped domaining a long ago

walts1, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  18. walts1

walts1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anyway if your keen on purchasing available domain name lists for pennies to hand reg, contact me. No parking revenue is guaranteed but they will make a nice portfolio collectively

walts1, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  19. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:

To bypass that fee? Do you suggest $15 is an unreasonable amount of money for a domain that generates $1-2 a day?

thesickearth, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  20. Wulkanen

Best Answers:

For every 100 domains I buy I will be throwing away $1500 at that guy. Now if I could save those $1500 I could buy about 188 extra domains for it. This is a big difference, I either get 100 domains if I pay him or 288 domains for the same price if I do it myself. This leads to a much more rapid and secure growth in income.

Plus, you forget that the $15 is just for getting him to find the domain for me, I still have to buy it myself which means an extra $8 per domain or so if I buy them in bulk.

Wulkanen, Mar 17, 2013 IP