1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Host blast . net | Reiew

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by throughnathan, Jan 17, 2013.

Host blast . net is a great hosting site is offers unlimited everything for only $24/year!!!! Also I host a site that gets ~4,000 views/ day and I still don't go over while only paying $6/ year for hosting!!!! the packages are as follows:$0.50/month Bronze Package1 GB Web Space UNLIMITED Bandwidth Host Unlimited Websites Free Private Name Servers Only $6/year$0.85/month Silver Package10 GB Web Space UNLIMITED Bandwidth Host Unlimited Websites Free Private Name Servers Only $10/year$1/month Gold PackageUNLIMITED Web Space UNLIMITED Bandwidth Host 01 Websites Free Private Name Servers Only $12/year $2/monthPlatinum PackageUNLIMITED Web Space UNLIMITED Bandwidth Host Unlimited Websites Free Private Name Servers Only $24/yearagain that is host blast . net

throughnathan, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  2. cesurasean

cesurasean Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much downtime do you guys normally have? Anyway to prove it to me?

cesurasean, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are Lots Of Bad Reviews Available in Internet About hostblast.net. They are also using nulled or pirated WHMCS.

iwebsocial, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  4. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is completely incorrect. They use myhostblast.net for their WHMCS installation, and that domain is authorized to be using WHMCS. You usually have to look a little deeper than the main domain.

WSWD, Mar 17, 2013 IP
    Markwebuk likes this.
  5. Emnot

Emnot Member

Best Answers:
    Well I understand that this is an old post but it keeps coming up on google results anyway.
    I personally purchased a hosting plan from hostblast and I will tell you they have a terrible uptime.
    I tracked their uptime using pingdom but the results were overwhelming (I was forced to publish a hostblast review you can checkout).
    My opinion is don't purchase if you're looking to host a business website you want to be online at all time, if your looking for an experimental hosting account (maybe as a hosting newbie and not so serious), then hostblast will be a good bet.
    -----
    (Checkout the review here https://wpchap.com/hostblast-review-really-happens-sign/ if you like)

Emnot, Sep 28, 2017 IP