1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just a bad review about Epom ads network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by hyutars, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    My guess - they are overprotecting just trying to preserve their "not for everyone" status. I mean, once you have some sort of network or social group, you want to upkeep it's prestige, right?
    :)

Eugene_K., Mar 1, 2013 IP
  2. Arthur1985

Arthur1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Signed up to them and now have seen this thread :C
    well I will leave my review here... seems like Epom is not that good...

Arthur1985, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  3. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome! :)
    I hope everything is going to work out. If anything happens - you can either send an email to your manager or send feedback through our website (nster.com)

Best regards

Eugene_K., Mar 2, 2013 IP
  4. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    I honestly dunno, why my name is attributed so much, haven't been ever the part of any ad network, not sure if it's good or bad. As for oo9nco, seems like this guy is having some anger issues, or something, have gotten bored of even replying to his accusations. As for some previous comments about CPMfun, I know what I've heard from my friends, and this is it, never meant to falsely offend anyone.

AdSense is really strict in accepting, or better to say, NOT accepting sites with Asian traffic, that's my personal experience, I tried applying once quite a while ago, and didn't bother to do it again. The chances are more, than low

tom.jeraldino, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  5. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    By "Asian", you mean specific countries or mixed traffic from the region?

Thanks you.

Eugene_K., Mar 4, 2013 IP
  6. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

I wouldnt deny I am offensive to those users. If you read it properly, you will see i was nicely asking to prove they are not from epom. Simple as that.

Some of you said that I am from one of the manager from other company. I am not going to say that I am not one of the manager from any of the company because I cant prove it really. You want me to provide you the real identity in here? Or if you are close enough with digitalpoint admin, you can ask them to give you my ip addresses. Im not using any proxy or vpn. I am just a normal user that want to tell everyone, they should stay away from the bad company. Epom is no the first one. Adbrite was my first target. If you say the admin need to take care of my offensive behaviour, before that, they should take care the epom hard promoting in digitalforum.

Like I said, time proves everything. go try it and see. Seeing is believing.

oo9ncom, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  7. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    1. So you are saying that people are the managers from another companies, but also is saying that there is no way to prove that they are not... Complete nonsense. There is always to a way to disaprove - it depends how far you can go into disclosing your personal info ;)
    2. IP adress - what does it tell about you, except your location? (No, seriously)
    3. Disclosing user's private info by a third party is a big "no-no". If you want it out - post it.
    4. Being offensive is not good under any circumstances. If you feel that companies are promoting too heavy - report them. Also, remember that people are doing their job, there is nothing personal, and this is what they are getting paid for.

Eugene_K., Mar 4, 2013 IP
  8. rajesh_

rajesh_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok Guys calm down. I will also post payment proof to clarify authenticity of EPOM in interest of community .

Expected to get payment of jan by march 15th. Peace.

By the way, there is no stats problem in last 4 days. Hope epom fixed permanently.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    rajesh_, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  9. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not close with admins. Okay, anyway it's not my fight, do whatever you want, I don't care.

Btw, tried it, works good so far. Thankfully.

Hold_Steady, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  10. Arthur1985

Arthur1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    surprised by their rates for my site, quite high. was expecting worse experience. but wait till payment now... ads are okay and stats showing properly

Arthur1985, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  11. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    Arthur, where's your traffic coming from? (If it's not a secret)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    Eugene_K., Mar 5, 2013 IP
  12. Arthur1985

Arthur1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    mp3 sharing site. i've googled some networks which fine with this niche, epom was one of them.

...my only fear is scamming in the end. i won't survive haha

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    Arthur1985, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  13. rajesh_

rajesh_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Highest eCPM in last 3 months of my journey with EPOM. Hope it continues.

[​IMG]

rajesh_, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  14. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

1. Like I said before, you have no logic. From the beginning, I was telling people should be aware of this company because there are problems with various users and it is not the first time it has been reported in digitalpoint forum. After people made a complaint in digitalforum, the company didn't try to fix their problem instead there were number of users trolling the thread saying they didnt have any problem at all. Okay, "If" you are working for nster, do you accept this kind of behavior? And now, you are asking me to me to prove I am not one of the manager form the other company. Read it carefully, all the times I was asking them to provide us some proofs that they are not lying. simple as that. is it really that hard for you to understand?why do I need to prove anything? really? By the way, I never started this. It was them providing me all the fake information. Or even did I say anything which is not true about epom? they do have problems right? there are people non-stop replying eveything related to epom? I am not the only person feeling this.

Also, disclosing my personal info in here is not really matter because it is not related to this thread or problems from epom. It wouldnt change a damn thing. fact is the fact. You were the one asked me to provide my information in here (read your previous thread).

I never asked any of those users to give me their identity in digitalforum. All I was saying, if they want to have more publishers, do your own business properly without trolling the negative threads.

2,3. Ip address - Doesnt prove anything, you are so right. But what i was trying to tell in here, I am not any user that using proxy or vpn to make bad opinion on certain company. I am just telling people the facts and questions about epom.

4. What are you trying to say in here? They are just doing their job so we should accept the lies they made? Get the fact right.

Eugene_K, don't try to diverse the problem to other topics. If I am over offensive against epom, you are over defensive for epom. Being over defensive is not a good thing either because this make people feel you are working for them (just like the other trollers). My advice for you is mind your own business really "if" are really from nster because this is what nster paid you for. They didnt pay you to defend some other business constantly have problem. Maybe I should also open a new thread saying nster may also have several accounts in digitalforum to defend themselves when there are some negatives feedback.

Because you sound like you are perfectly fine with this kind of hard promoting technqiues. Cause everybody just doing the job, this is what they get pay for.

Lastly, this is my last reply to you because you never talk to the main point and diversed everything to other topics. As soon as I see people using nasty way to promoting their business or scamming the publishers. I will do the exactly samething to them. Not just for epom.

oo9ncom, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  15. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    I'll skip the part about logic - simply tired from arguing about it.

Maybe these users really didn't have any problem? Or you think that if there is a mix up - every one is obligated to have it?

I obviously don't accept such behavior - if there is a negative feedback, company has to react.

That was an irony actually :)

Please elaborate - what kind of fake info they've been feeding you with specifically?

That was done after you've being accusing number of people (including me) for being epom's setup reps.
    If you're up to "discovering" peoples' background, might as well share a little bit about yours in return. That would be very fare ;)

You're absolutely right. The only question is - who and in what way has been trolling you? (Except Tom being comparing you to Yoda, lol)

It doesn't - that's why I was surprised you've even mentioned IP.

It was not about accepting false facts - it was about behaving yourself in public.

The only thing I'm defensive about is false accusations and harsh behaving - guess you understand that I have a very little desire for my company to be the next one in dealing with such mess like this thread.
    So far multiple users confirmed that everything is going well (on this page only - Rajesh, Arthur1985, and Hold_Steady)
    On the first 2 pages people are posting their stats with Epom as well.
    And right after this moment, you step in and the whole thread goes to...

Advices are appreciated only when they are asked.
    Sorry, but it's non of your concern what I'm being paid for - maybe I'm here due my own volition? :)

You can always try and do so - but what's the point? Make a joke out of yourself? ;)

Another empty offense.

Nasty is a bit strong word, don't you think? Also, some examples of "nasty" promotion will be much appreciated.

Anyhow, whatever the reason for your endless anger and disrespect to everyone around - hope you'll find a solution to it.

Eugene_K., Mar 8, 2013 IP
  16. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Never-ending war : D
    Epom is doing fine for me! eCPM increased in last two days remarkably... hope they won't scam in the end.

Hold_Steady, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  17. rajesh_

rajesh_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pay Day. Waiting for my first payment.

rajesh_, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  18. KingViper

KingViper Member

Best Answers:
    Did you get it?

KingViper, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  19. rajesh_