1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Are The Best Guest Blogging Marketplaces?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by gregdavidson, Mar 7, 2013.

I'm interested in doing some guest blogging to help build some backlinks and promote my website. What are the best guest blogging marketplaces? In other words, where do blog owners go when they're in need of people to blog for them?

gregdavidson, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  2. Jen 101

Jen 101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest searching out blogs that are in your niche or relevant industry that are quality with a good ranking, quality content, and lots of followers and then contact them about doing a guest post. A lot of the bigger sites will even have a page about guest posting. Some allow you to simply submit your post and they notify you if they want to use it or not, others you will need to contact and provide a sample or your writing or just a suggestion of a topic you would like to write on and they approve you to write a post. Some would be just one time posts others might be looking for long term guest posters, allowing you to post monthly.

Jen 101, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  3. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There're a lot of sites accepting guest posts. It's a challenge to get your posts published even if you have the list.

dejaone, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  4. mekap04

mekap04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried myblogguest.com and BlogSynergy? Those are two blog guest communities where you can find blog owners looking for guest posts and guest bloggers looking to publish their guest posts on other sites. You could also try submitting some of your best content to a blog carnival. Alternatively, you could search google using a query like this: "Your niche" write for use. Examples: Baking "write for us" or Baking ""submit a guest post.

mekap04, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  5. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's MyBlogGuest.com. I suggest you search for blogs that are within your site's niche and guest post in those. Doing so will not just give you backlinks, it will help increase your site's relevance to its niche.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  6. Eugene111

Eugene111 Banned

Best Answers:
    At past there was a huge marketplace of guest post at Links Sales section. Now there are less traders. You can visit "Marketplace" sections at other huge SEO forums.

Eugene111, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  7. pearljames

pearljames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would suggest Myblogguest.com . One can also use Technorati and BlogCatalog, where they can find many websites those readily accept guest posts.

Also check out bloggerlinkup.com . Give your request for guest posting here http://www.bloggerlinkup.com/guest-post-offer and you will get emails every monday, wednesday and friday matching your request. Try it. This has helped me a lot! :)

pearljames, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  8. Henry Mc Cullum

Henry Mc Cullum Peon

Best Answers:
    Which is the best way for blog posting, on my own website or blog hosting website like wordpress and blogger or guest blogging website ?

Henry Mc Cullum, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  9. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:

Myblogguest.com it has now PR5.

Are you able to get link from this site?

Serp Creation, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  10. gzed

gzed Active Member

Best Answers:
    In addition to the sites already listed, here's a few more:
    • http://www.blogdash.com/
    • http://www.guestbloglist.com/
    • http://guestr.com
    And you can always do a Google search for your keyword w/ a guest post modifier:
    healtchcare intitle:"write for us"

gzed, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  11. Kick-on

Kick-on Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    here is one new site , kick-on.co.za

Kick-on, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  12. marcom

marcom Member

Best Answers:
    I use fiverr for guestblogging.
    There are mostly travel and tech sites.

You can give it a try here:
    http://fiverr.com/gigs/search?utf8=✓&order=latest&search_in=everywhere&query=guest+post&x=7&y=11

marcom, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  13. Sandler

Sandler Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me http://www.bloggerlinkup.com is the best place for guest blogging. You can request guest posts or can offer guest posts to other bloggers. They send out mail on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for guest posts. So you can ask or offer guest posts on a regular basis.
    I have used the site a lot and it never disappoints.

Sandler, Jul 11, 2013 IP
    marcom likes this.