1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR1 MoreIncomeBlogging.com - including content!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Julie McElroy, Mar 12, 2013.

Looking for a site about blogging? I'm selling MoreIncomeBlogging.com as I have no time to manage the site. Blogging is now a essential part for any business, small or large. Many people are interested in learning ways to bring in money through blogging. This website covers many topics related to making money with a blog.

I know - 5 visitors a month? Lame. HOWEVER...

The site has not been attended to in over a year. I understand the word "potential" may be a put off, but the topic is blogging!! Put some time into this blog, and this site can be a real money maker. The content alone is worth hundreds of dollars, the layout and the graphics are already done, and there is even a report included. This site just needs someone to market it.

Julie McElroy, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have never purchased a site before but this one looks like something I could work with. After I purchase it what would I have to do? I know this is probably a silly question but as I said this would be my first time purchasing a website.

funmom91, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  3. Julie McElroy

Julie McElroy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

And this is my first time selling. =) I don't flip websites, this is one I actually worked on myself and wrote all the articles, etc., and as you can see, it has been around since 2010. I just want to give it to someone who can make some money off of it! Maybe someone here can chime in with their expertise on how to transfer a site. At the minimum, you would need a host company to setup the site.

Julie McElroy, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  4. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Just a heads up, the site is VERY slow to load for me at the moment. I'd contact your host.

I see its in Wordpress, so it will be very easy to transfer, I have done this hundreds of times. Basically back up the WP files and the SQL database, transfer or push the domain to the new owner. Have the new owner point the DNS to their host, and then they can create a new database, import the old data, and move the wordpress site on to their host.

If you need more help feel free to ask me.

There is lots of good content here and a clean design for someone looking to start an affiliate blog but the new owner definitely needs to know about the affiliate game to run and promote this site properly.

ChR0n1k, Mar 13, 2013 IP
    Julie McElroy likes this.
  5. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Just saw this thread now. there is many guides available, and I think even some youtube video tutorials on how to move wordpress based sites. If the buyer was to move to a hosting company such as hostgator, then the hostgator support will be glad to assist in any initial setup or site moves.

matt_62, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  6. Julie McElroy

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank you for your help! I amy take you up on that! I wonder if it is slow because of the pics and video.

Julie McElroy, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  7. Julie McElroy

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for yo
    Thanks for your help Matt. I will look for videos and probably work with my host support. First I have to get a buyer! :D

Julie McElroy, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  8. Julie McElroy

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Funmom - Are you still interested in this site? There is plenty of help on this forum that we can get it transferred with no problem! Let me know!

Julie McElroy, Mar 19, 2013 IP