1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is better- Blog which target single topic or multiple topics?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Rumana, Mar 11, 2013.

I have created one blog, but I have got article on various topics like SEO, Islam, Recipes, Health etc.

It is SEO friendly to have blogs which speaks about different topics?

Rumana, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  2. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not a good idea having blogs on different topics. Imagine how confused you would be as a visitor if you landed on your site for SEO advice, only to find topics on health and Islam available. Bounce rate high equals negative impact on SERPS position.

jamesbrands, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  3. arkv

arkv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is the purpose for these blogs? SEO/feeder sites, or are you just wanting to blog about a wide variety of topics? I would say to focus is (and google is trending that way too), but I guess it depends on what you're trying to do...

arkv, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  4. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have same thinking..Different topics will confuse your visitors and you may loss their attraction to your blog..So, it will be wise to use single topic with detailed information....

afoley77, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  5. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer a blog with a single topic. Organizing, managing and writing a blog with different sub-niches/topics is a major undertaking and requires quite a lot of time. It's easier to rank with a small blog focused on a specific niche, compared to a larger one that contains several topics.

Have a good day!

affilorama, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  6. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    Single topic, fresh content with user friendly language !!!! and always provide links that provide info regarding your topic !!!!!

dataguru, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  7. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I prefer a blog with a single topic. Single topic, fresh content with user friendly language .

spider_web, Mar 12, 2013 IP