1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let me Show you how to make money using Google Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by edgarphs, Mar 10, 2013.

google.JPG

Hi guys,

I been part of this forum for several years and it seems I always see the same question. People trying to make money and trying to find a quick shortcut and I don’t blame you I been there before.

I want to show you guys is possible to make money online using Google Adsense. I am not claiming I make hundreds of dollars every day. But I do make a few bucks a day and sometimes I hit 20-40 dollar days from 1 site.

I just hope you like what I have to say. I jam just going to give you some tips from my experience when using Google Adsense.

1. 1. If you have a brand new site don’t use adsense… why because your site is new and all your hard working trying to get people to visit will disappear once they click on a google ad.
    2. 2. Add Google Ads once you have solid traffic.
    3. 3. Don’t keep login in to Google to check your stats… Google keeps track of how many times you login and the IP addresses you use to login. I know it might sound weird, but try to check your stats once a day or every other day.
    4. 4. The best Google ads position is a 300x250 on top of your content. And your side bar.
    5. 5. Write good content. Focus in Building an audience.
    6. 6. Get your visitors emails. Once you get their emails you can email them when a new post is publish this will bring visitors back to your site.
    7. 7. Your site has to look legit.. Start with a nice logo.

As you can see there’s no secret I use.. Just blog for fun and before you know it you will make a few bucks a day too.

If you guys like this. I will show you another way to make some real money online.

edgarphs, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    These tips suck and #3 is wrong and stupid.

indyonline, Mar 10, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk, GuruCreation and ChR0n1k like this.
  3. evry1falls

evry1falls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanx for the tips .... fortunately we all do the same thing !

evry1falls, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  4. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, does #3 really matter? I mean, I have an app on my droid for my Adsense earnings and I will randomly check... how can this affect anything

ChR0n1k, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  5. indyonline

Best Answers:
    It can't.

indyonline, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  6. ChR0n1k

Best Answers:
    OK thanks, I was worried for a second. LOL if Google started tracking login frequency and changed your CPC based on that I believe there would be several thousand law suits going on.

ChR0n1k, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  7. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And will google penalize you for checking your stats 3/4/100 times per day?
    Seriously?

Shakas, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  8. ChR0n1k

Best Answers:
    Yeah I think its been established that the OP is a crackpot.

ChR0n1k, Mar 11, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  9. Japemonster

Japemonster Member

Best Answers:
    OMG, I had never read worse tips about adsense before. it was very funny, thaks you made my day:)

Japemonster, Mar 11, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  10. edgarphs

edgarphs Active Member

Best Answers:
    For those who left a bad comment one small question for you... Are you able to get a payout from google each month from one site?

These tips may not sound right to you but it's base on my experience.

edgarphs, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  11. indyonline

Best Answers:
    ummm, ya...

Well, what's up with number 3...? That is just not true.
    It's some BS that ya here from a n00bie once a year or so.
    ---
    Your tips, the true ones, are VERY basic and have been posted here thousands of times for years. I understand you're trying to get some likes so you can get back in to the BST, but at least don't post stuff that ain't true. #3

12. edgarphs

edgarphs Active Member

Best Answers:
    If #3 is true or not I dont know. As you know Google Adsense will not give you alot of information. Such as how much your CPC your site will get ect...this is base on my personal experience.

Here is my theory. As you know Google keeps track of the IPs from where you login to your adsense account. If your site is not getting that many visitors and lets say you get 1 click and it happens to be a few mins after you login.. google can assume its a fake click.

because considering your site is not generating alot of traffic its an assumption that you told someone to click on your ad and then your checking to see if your getting paid for it.

Again... this is my theory.

You can test it your self... dont check your stats for a day and then compare when you did check your status on a daily basis. If you see increase of earnings when you didnt login then... you know..

It dosent hurt to try it.

edgarphs, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  13. indyonline

Best Answers:
    I have had my account for 7 years and there has been many times where I have went days, weeks without checking it at all. How many times you log in DOES NOT affect your earnings. period.

Yes, they record your IP and have many ways to fight invalid click activity I know, but...
    ----------------------------
    If you don't know you shouldn't say it...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  14. RoguePyro

RoguePyro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha Agreed. OP must be stoned out of his mind or something. I can also vouch for this, I check my adsense account multiple times a day ( I know, bad habit, im paranoid :p ), and I have never had any problems with it. Certainly they would have done something after 4 years of my paranoiac activity.

RoguePyro, Mar 11, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  15. evry1falls

evry1falls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    5 years now, I check my earnings every 2 or 3 hours on average basis everyday (expect those days when the electricity do down), never affected my CPC or anything. Actually I think Google is happy with me for doing this :) otherwise Google would be so lonely and sad if we don't visit it often :mad:. This is my theory !

evry1falls, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  16. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Damn, really screwed now as the Android app I use checks every two hours.

#1 and #2 sound like the kind of advice tinfoil hats/black hats/paranoid idiots would give.
    #3 - the same. OP, you are the King of Tinfoil Hats.
    #4 - really dumb. Do what works best (experiment). But don't forget about the "above the fold" Google update, too.
    #5 - stating the obvious, really, that content should be fore humans and not search engines.
    #6 - email is largely dead and your emails will end up in the spam folder. Have you heard of social media?
    #7 - hello, Mr Black Hat! (At least it sounds like the garbage they would normally come out with.) Actually, your site has to actually be legit. A really key thing, as it happens. Just FYI.

ryan_uk, Mar 14, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.