1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my website please.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by AdaptdNation, Mar 6, 2013.

If you guys could and have a chance could you please review my website at adaptdnation.com

I am looking for feedback on your impression when you come to the page, do you understand what I am trying to promote etc.

I am not looking for large design suggestions. I am focusing most of my attention on creating content and SEO right now while keeping the design minimalistic until I can get into hosting research and testing my best hosting options. Then I will work on the design, but still keeping it simple. Delivering the message is my main goal and not detracting readers with ads and flashy design. I have also only been up for a short while, so I apologize for the lack of content.

KCCO - Cody

AdaptdNation, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  2. todion

todion Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, alright but Google Sitemap and Keywords section are missing in website and also there are no optimize Meta title and Description tags are finding because as you know Meta tags are playing role in higher visibility.

todion, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  3. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look & feel is very good. Navigation is also user friendly. You can add some keyword on your Meta Title Tag but keep this within 70 characters. Reduce the keywords from your Meta Description tag & make this within 150-152 characters.

sisatel, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  4. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Your meta description is 205 chars long and is not short enough.Meta descriptions are useful because they often dictate how your pages are shown in search results.For optimum effectiveness, meta descriptions should be 70-160 characters long.Your meta descriptions should be concise and contain your best keywords.Make sure each page of your website has its own meta description.

dotcompals, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  5. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    IMG ALT attributes are empty or missing

dotcompals, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  6. AdaptdNation

AdaptdNation Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input guys, I really appreciate it!

AdaptdNation, Mar 7, 2013 IP
    dotcompals likes this.
  7. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow , i read all your first post, then i opened the site. It`s great, and needs no improvement in terms of design. very easy on the eye and you can find the info fast. I like it.

webcosmo, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  8. AdaptdNation

AdaptdNation Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot webcosmo! That makes me feel good. It is nice to get some positive feed back. I will be getting more content out shortly.

AdaptdNation, Mar 7, 2013 IP