1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion "Watch" a Search Query

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by LPF, Mar 7, 2013.

I don't believe XenForo has this capability yet, but it'd be a really cool mod. I'd like there to be a feature like Google Alerts where you would get an Alert here on DigitalPoint when a new post met a certain search query.

For example, if I'm interested in learning how to make money using 7Search I could do a search for 7Search and then "Watch" that search and be alerted when new threads/replies about 7Search were posted.

This would be a very helpful feature for research and keeping up to date with the latest information on topics you care about :)

LPF, Mar 7, 2013 IP
    BusinessMaker likes this.
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If everything is presented to us, we would be watching only those :) Rather, dig deep to find out what you want by yourself. You will get across many new stuffs which could interest you more than what you were "really" wishing to watch for. Purely my personal opinion.

kingofking, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  3. LPF

LPF Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm not lazy, I would do both :)

LPF, Mar 7, 2013 IP