1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Months Does Adsense Pay The Best

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jonas, Mar 6, 2013.

I was wondering if anyone else finds that adsense seems to pay more per click in certain months. Not sure why, but winters and summers are always lower for me.

jonas, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  2. Padalda

Padalda Banned

Best Answers:
    Months & Seasons have no effect on Adsense.

Padalda, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  3. Nicholas Pope

Nicholas Pope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not true, before christmas, valentines or fathers/mothers day your likely to earn more due to the step up in advertising from businesses for the holiday season sales and it will have a reverse affect after those holidays due to companies spending their advertising dollars for that holiday season.

Nicholas Pope, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  4. cosminel18

cosminel18 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    December before christimas is a good period :)

cosminel18, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  5. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    this statement is true to a certain extent, Since the advertiser gets to bid on how much they pay it depends on the timing. Holidays will draw more as people will want to get there products and sites out. summer seasons may see more increase in vacation and summer related events and products same as winter. The main reason these look like increases basically is because the targeting is more relevant and in demand. If my site focuses on summer vacations and its the middle of winter as an advertiser my spending limit or ad words bids will be low. but when the summer comes around holidays like labor day the advertiser will spend more because its more likely that people will actually convert and pay for a package or have more interest. but do not thing that timing is the only reason you will see an increase your traffic at the time will be a factor in the matter. the more quality traffic you have will increase the cpc also.

keep in mind that there are many factors that determine the price of the click not just the months. Study your niche and analytic and look at what the past results are and work with them.

kemasii, Mar 7, 2013 IP
    Nicholas Pope likes this.
  6. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, it depends on economy too so that the advertisers have good money to spend.

Serp Creation, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  7. ufukyildizi38

ufukyildizi38 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your web site content is very important because winter is peaple search gloves example :))

ufukyildizi38, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  8. moonheart

moonheart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At the time of year end like December, January month, adsense earning become low usually. My adsense earning decreases almost 60% than usual month.

moonheart, Mar 8, 2013 IP