1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Troubles with tracker

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by Jester, Mar 5, 2013.

I've been having trouble getting my Google keywords to update since Feb 6th. I re-uploaded the latest tracker.php file to my server. Reconfigured my API and regenerated the key which I put in the KWT settings. I have also white listed your IP range on my server as well as in the API control panel. I get the error even when I click on a single keyword.

What am I doing wrong?

The error:
    [​IMG]

The API config:
    [​IMG]

The KWT interface:
    [​IMG]

Thanks!!

Jester, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The IP that Google's API servers are going to see is the IP of your server that you have the script installed on. So either put that block of IP(s) in the Google API Console, or just remove the IP restrictions there (someone would have to know your API key in order to make a request anyway).

digitalpoint, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  3. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are Da Man. I was reading others' troubles and thought adding your ip block would fix it. I was wrong because as you suggested, I removed it all and it now works.

Thank you for your time! :)

Jester, Mar 5, 2013 IP