1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learn How To Write Articles!!

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by TopNotchwrites, Feb 4, 2013.

1. contentexpress

contentexpress Member

Best Answers:
    Content writing is really a great job to earn money online by writing quality articles for different blogs and websites. If you are a content writer then you must come up with new articles. If you want to find new content ideas then you can find them all around you. You can really find new content writing ideas from your neighborhood too. There are so many ways to get fresh ideas to write new content.

These are some important things you must include in your articles.

Perfect heading- To write an article that makes money you will have to write a perfect heading. It is the most important part of an article that attracts visitors. If you will write a perfect heading that has the info of the entire article then you will get more visitors and you will earn more money. So you must sure that you write a perfect heading of the article.
    Perfect keywords- the second thing you have to remember to write quality articles is to include perfect keywords in article. If you will use those keywords that are being searched by the visitors on search engine then you will get more visitors. So you must write perfect keywords in the article that are generally being used by normal people.
    Simple Language- The language of the article should be very simple in order to get more visitors. If you want to attract more visitors to your article then you must write articles in very simple language.

contentexpress, Feb 9, 2013 IP
    TopNotchwrites likes this.
  2. Emma Pollard

Emma Pollard Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with you that business is business and friends are friends but when business and family cross it does get interesting. I am about to enbark on a long term project for my brother which he wanted me to quote for. Needless to say I did give him a discount but I know that I can increase my fee in the future without losing him as a client. :)

Emma Pollard, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:

I am not sure about the re-writing part. After reading through several pieces of information, I form my own conclusion and write the article from scratch. I site references if necessary, and quote passages of text with links to my sources, but I don't rewrite what I read.

Have a good day!

affilorama, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  4. Popularity Rank

Popularity Rank Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to your policy I wrote an article by changing every 4-5 words manually and totally surprised that my new article become copyscape free...what a amazing idea...!!!

Popularity Rank, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarcasm? or have you only just discovered this old trick?

sarahk, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  6. Popularity Rank

Popularity Rank Active Member

Best Answers:
    May be it's an old trick, but Everything has done 1st time in everybody !!!

Popularity Rank, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  7. usman8

usman8 Banned

Best Answers:
    First you have to fluent in English language and than your vocabulary must high to write articles. If you are not fluent in English language than you cannot write articles. It is your reputation building in national and international market.

usman8, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  8. SEO Link Manager

SEO Link Manager Active Member

Best Answers:
    Always try to create an article by using your own words - no worry about copyscape

SEO Link Manager, Mar 4, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  9. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I gave you a like because you are 100% right. If one uses original content (your own) then, no worries.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  10. Mohammad Asif Ali Zaman

Mohammad Asif Ali Zaman Member

Best Answers:
    i
    i think how i search and how i rewrite data...it is not your creation so be positive and writes himselves believe himselves

Mohammad Asif Ali Zaman, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  11. SEO Link Manager

SEO Link Manager Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks...but I recently visit a blogs where I found 1 article which contents are totally same with another article, posted into an article submission site...just there are some changes few keywords by keeping the meaning of sentences and also I surprised that neither google nor copyscape.com caught this.

SEO Link Manager, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  12. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, I would say that these are very good skills for "re-writing" articles, but the best articles are 100% original and are not all that much more difficult to write. This is especially true if you are an expert is a certain niche. For instance, if you really understand insurance, then you can do a small amount of research on a new type of insurance, and then make some notes and write a credible, original article.

Websites that use spun articles and re-written articles, and articles written poorly, generally look second rate and people that happen to get to those sites leave immediately. I think the most successful websites and blogs have original material on them. That is one of the reasons they are successful.

Rocky
    www.colewriting.com

Lynn C, Mar 15, 2013 IP