1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Admin For General Entertainment Facebook Page!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by swood, Mar 3, 2013.

I am looking for 1 or 2 additional admins for my general entertainment Facebook page Random-Scribblings (In process of name change).
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Random-Scribblings/527307780615670?ref=tn_tnmn

Background:
    At the moment the page is updated daily with funny, awesome and crazy jokes, pictures and videos. When the page gains a big enough community i will create blog for it. The blog will be updated daily with articles like 10 amazing illusions, top 15 places to visit before you die, 12 photos you'll think were photoshopped and that style of articles. I have a lot of great ideas to make the blog one of a kind.

Requirements:
    ~Be polite and friendly to members. Having said that you can have a joke with them and troll them a bit [​IMG].
    ~Firm grasp on the English language with good punctuation and grammar.

Duties:
    ~Post around 5 pictures, jokes or videos a day (needs to be able to spread posts during the day as much as possible)
    ~Interact with members and try and get them to join in with the community.
    ~Promote the page as much as possible through inviting friends and family, posting on forums (careful not to look like a spammer), signature links etc.

At the moment these positions are voluntary, but once the blog is created and it starts producing revenue i will offer salary to staff.

If you're interested, either post below or pm me.

Thank you!

swood, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  2. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will you be allowing these 'volunteers' to post their own related material to your page, along with links back to their blogs, websites, etc. as well?

Senobia, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  3. swood

swood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Perhaps if you have a similar niche website or blog, if not then i'm afraid no. Sorry.

swood, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  4. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So you're offering nothing in return for people toiling away to make your Facebook page a success - (Read: doing your job for you)

Got it.

Senobia, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  5. swood

swood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Posting a funny picture every now and then is hardly toiling away. If i were to pay a salary, it would be very small as there is pretty much no effort involved.

swood, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  6. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Then why not do it yourself?

Senobia, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  7. swood

swood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am. If you check my page, i've been posting daily since i created the page back in November last year. I have one other admin at the moment who posts about 1 or 2 pictures most days.

The reason i'm looking for additional admins is because it makes a page feel more homely, and the different sense of humours really helps.

swood, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  8. fcampus

fcampus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where are fans most, which countries? Still need a Admin for your pages? Can i put a "tag"/ link with my pages? I have lot of funny pics, fails, etc ...! Thanks

fcampus, Jul 24, 2013 IP