1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help for following requirements on my website

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by magdev, Feb 28, 2013.

Hello, i am trying to incorporate following changes to my wordpress site, can any body guide me how can i achieve it because i am not a programmer

a) I want a google maps plugin and i want to show it on home page. I want that whenever i add a blog post either it automatically creates a map marker for it or i can manaully create a map marker with link to it. Is there any plugin for this functionality.
    b) ULRS to include category e.g. abc.com/category/product instead of abc.com/product
    d) Which plugin is best for social sharing and login through social accounts. Can it be a widget so that i can easily place in my pages.
    e) Captchas plugin which i can use in all forms etc.
    f) Is there any plugin or tool for contact us/ feedback form. And how should i use it, just install it or will have to code it somehow
    g) I want a plugin that will show all countries and states within it on my home page. I can not add all world places manually from the backend. I need a plugin that i can use to show it on home page
    h) WHich is the better email subscription plugin
    Thank you for taking time. :)

magdev, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  2. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hello there,

for the a- Use MapPress easy google maps plugin

b- Go to your dashboard ==> Setting ==> Permalinks==> Select Custom Structure and add in the tab : /%category%/%postname%/

d- For social sharing there is the famous ADDthis but you can try Digg Digg Plugin

e- You can use Si Captcha Anti-Spam

f- The most easy way is yo use Wordpress Contacts Plugin

g and h there is a lot of options so you have to check which plugin really suit your needs as you didn't explain how you need it to be used!

themes4all, Feb 28, 2013 IP
    flowersn likes this.
  3. magdev

magdev Banned

Best Answers:
    @themes4all, thank you so much, let me check and i will provide you feedback

Regarding point g, i want user to be able to enter address by selecting their state/region . For this situation i need a plugin which can populate all countries and states within them so that users can select them from drop down etc. Hope you understand

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    magdev, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  4. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ahh ok, so check this awesome plugin : Link just follow the instructions and make the necessary settings ;)

themes4all, Mar 10, 2013 IP