1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just a bad review about Epom ads network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by hyutars, Nov 8, 2012.

1. mustcatchit

mustcatchit Banned

Best Answers:
    Stats are not updated today also.:mad: Is there any on who's stats are updated today??

mustcatchit, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  2. xiyong

xiyong Member

Best Answers:
    hi OliBoli,
    you can try lijit.com+madadsmedia.com

xiyong, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  3. Paul Hoppus

Paul Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    I'm more than confident that OliBoli is happy with CPMfun lol :D

Mine are okay now, man. Just talked to my AM, many apologizes and stuff, stats are back and everything seems fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    Paul Hoppus, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  4. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    We apologize for recent stats hurdles. It was a huge update on Epom which caused some issues. Actually, this update will make your co-operation with Epom Market even easier! Please, with any problem contact me personally or our support team via Skype, LiveChat or email.

email:
    LiveChat is available on our site: http://epom.com

matt_matt, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  5. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPMFun is no good, guess you know a thing about irony, man)))

tom.jeraldino, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  6. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    You should've said "CPMFun is no fun, lol

Yup, I've seen a couple other threads on this forum and on Marketing Scoop that they aren't paying to some of the publishers :confused:

By the way, if anyone is interested in exchanging or selling traffic - you can stop by at nster.com
    (Yes, I work for them)

Eugene_K., Feb 28, 2013 IP
  7. Paul Hoppus

Paul Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    no way! I thought everyone's here from Epom! just joking, bu-dum-tsss.

Paul Hoppus, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  8. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPMfun is no fun, agree :( Maybe smth is wrong with my site, but I wasn't happy with my earnings...

Hold_Steady, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  9. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    That was a good one :)

If you have your stats messed up or blank - there is a very little probability that the problem with your page :confused:

Eugene_K., Feb 28, 2013 IP
  10. cpmfun

cpmfun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    As I can see in this thread, your out-of-this-galaxy-super-high-paying-with-blank-stats network has its own issues. Try to fix them instead of insulting other networks with false claims - as this is more than unprofessional. We have not missed a single payment for as long as our network has been around.

Regards,
    Mike
    CPM Fun

cpmfun, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  11. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, @xiyong, I am already using them, and I am satisfied with them; of course my favorite network will remain still CPMfun :)
    Now I am waiting some ironical replies like I am working for all these 3 networks :)

There are some guys here who are hard-promoting Epom, and still these guys are hard-accusing CPMfun, saying that CPMfun is not paying. These guys are not using CPMfun - they are using only Epom; so I am wondering how can they affirm so sure if CPMfun is paying or not :)! Btw: in this forum there are some more CPMfun payment proofs - but I can't find nether 1 Epom payment proof :); anybody got paid by Epom? Other people than those 5 Epom fans, who have $200-$300 daily earnings :) - have anybody received any payment from Epom?

OliBoli, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  12. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

"There are some guys here who are hard-promoting Epom"

tom.jernaldino, Dale_, adstep, Paul_Hoppus, Install, Eugene_K. Those are the people who work for EPOM.

Recently, they reply so damn muchhhh. Reply on each other.

ALERT: Whoeveer using EPOM, you should take a good read on this thread. Payment is not a big deal but they change stats is a huge problem. When you have reached a point, they cant make any money from you. They will slowly pull down your ecpm and then 0.

So whoever worry they wouldn't pay you. For sure, they will pay you because they already took a lot money from the publisher. Other users don't have to believe me but you can do your own reserach and have a look at their problem and what did those users (listed at the top) replied to this thread and others.

Eariler, I stated that Eugene_K came from EPOM, I have attached a screenshot of his linked profile. http://i.imgur.com/KTEhFJT.png. Ukraine population 45 millions. and you are telling me that it is a concidence that he got a friend work in EPOM only and reply a thread in digitalpoint related EPOM?? I need a mathematics geek to help me to calculate the probability of these two events happening.

Anyone who used linked should know the "Viewers of this profile also viewed" mostly are friends of the profile.

LOOK at this thread: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/epom-ad-server-official-thread.2604439/page-11

Who are they? the last ten replies? tell me people. digitalpoint forum should ban them.

oo9ncom, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  13. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    oo9ncom, you got a fail here- I actually work at Nster.com, and not hiding this info. :)

One more thing - I was laughing after opening your http://i.imgur.com/KTEhFJT.png - man, you've got to work on your research skills, my last name is Kukharchuk, and you could've easily find me on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, haha :)

So back on track,
    Epom and CPMfun are getting critisized for various reasons quite a lot- but it seems to me, that all the problems can still be solved.
    I mean, almost every network out there has glitches and issues - this world is not perfect. If you have any problems with your provider, always contact his support right away.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    Eugene_K., Mar 1, 2013 IP
  14. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

Say whatever you want. fact is the fact. when i first pointed out your linkedin's profile, you never declined a thing about your profile information or you are not the person i was mentioning. It was just a bunch of epom employees came out saying the profile cannot prove anything (you did replied them as well)

Now you claim you are the wrong person with different surname? who will believe you? Yeah, I can say I am Bill Gates as well

Anyway, focus on the point that epom always have the stats problem and then a group of users come out and day by day reply the same thread to cover the sh*t up. Conincident? always the same group of users?

oo9ncom, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  15. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    Oh boy - I'm not a fan of arguing, but you just made my day :)
    Yes, I saw that you have pointed out on some random linkedin profile. My reply was on Feb 21, where I said "I've lost the logic of this thread after this message :("

Also, why did you make only screenshot, and not posted link to the profile like this?
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ievgen-kukharchuk/29/632/816

Even If you'll open my Digital Point profile, you'll find link to nster.com and the official company blog that I'm publishing.
    And it's really charming that even after all info you have access to, you still hold on tight to your errancy...

16. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:
    didnt i posted the linkedin profile already. even you said you replied "i lost the logic..." Now you are asking why i make the only the screenshot and not the linkedin link

i think you didnt lost your logic, its because you don't have any at all.

By the way, dont try to diverse the topic. you guyz loved to do that so people cant read all the bad things about the epom. also you never mention one single bad thing about epom. all you did was replying to the employees in epom

nothing going to change the fact. epom constantly have problem with their system. "stats problem" and then hard promotioning.

oo9ncom, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  17. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    1. So you're down to insults - how mature from your side :rolleyes:
    2. I've only seen the link to the screenshot that you've posted. I have not seen any direct links.
    3. I'm trying to get back on topic - it's about reviewing Epom, not about you being accusing everyone around here.
    4. How can I mention bad things about the company I don't have personal experience with? (:confused:)
    5. What about you? How come that you are not mentioning neither your name, nor where are you from? Maybe you are somebody' community manager who's ruining other brands here? :)

18. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    gone thru whole thread, oo9ncom seems like manager from other company (checked his posts history, no promoting, yet, but he destroys many threads), plus he's not polite at all. I agree other guys could work for Epom though :) but oo9ncom is super offensive, so I think admins of this forum should take care.

back to Epom, have been approved finally, waiting for ads. there is no other proper alternative for my site, PeerFly has rejected me, and so AdSense, other networks just didn't work for me.

will report here about their service.

once again, for all normal users it's pretty obvious community fight here.

Hold_Steady, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  19. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    AdSense is good, but working with it is like working with Walmart - you've got to meet a lot of requirements, and if your website is not big enough or don't have high quality content and good traffic - you'll be banned very soon.

20. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    their banhammer is super annoying. why can't they even explain reason? lot of my friends faced that, and there was no response sometimes.
    my site won't EVER be approved by AdSense. warez. it's a pity, because they are the best, but their policy...

Hold_Steady, Mar 1, 2013 IP