1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me to improve my site,pricing,products,design,...

Discussion in 'Websites' started by MD66, Feb 25, 2013.

Hi
    I'm owner of this site
    http://zeinabsoft.com

Please send your opinion about my Site,Software,Pricing,Design and ....

MD66, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  2. axxil

axxil Member

Best Answers:
    Well it loads quickly and it does have impact. The only part of the navigation that works for me is Home and Affiliate. I viewed it in Chrome also IE. You mention pricing and as I'm unable to see pricing I'm worrying that something somehow isn't as it should be here...

axxil, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  3. JustinasV

JustinasV Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Well, first of all, website looks...interesting. However, there are a few very important questions to consider before actually evaluating your site, software, pricing, design, etc.

One very classic mistake you're making is asking for opinion from very random people. Imagine this: you are selling software for large enterprises (just an example) and you go out and make the same classic mistake - ask everyone, what they think about it. What kind of value will average-joes' opinion have for your website? Will you be able to make your product / offer better? Not likely, because all you get will be opinions from people who aren't your potential customers, i.e. people that you shouldn't listen in the first place because they'll just confuse you.

I can now say, that I don't like your website, I think your software is not valuable or anything I want, basically BUT I am not your potential customer, therefore you should not care about my opinion.

So, my lesson here is: find your potential customers - whoever they are - and ask their opinion about pricing, software, website, etc.

You are not entirely wrong by asking for advice here, however. As a marketer I can see another classical problem - poor landing page. Make your first page people visit super-duper clear about what you do and what what solutions you provide to what problems.

Here's how you could improve it:

1)Add an H1 tag by stating who you are: e.g. "we create software to take better care of your children". Sorry, if I am totally wrong on this one, it's just a very vague guess from everything I saw on the website. If I am wrong here, then probably most of the visitors from your website will be wrong too.
    2) Then list one-by-one all the software you provide - that's an OK-ish idea, since you have just 3 products.
    3) When you talk about your products ALWAYS say what kind of problem you solve, then you can talk about all the features your software has.

"This software is capable to connect to the video sources (such as Webcam) and process the received images, and also if there were any discrepancies in received images in specific time periods , The software will offer various alerts."

After reading such text all I can think of "Ok, so what's the value of it for me? Why on earth would I want to connect video sources and get those various alerts?"

4) Show how your software was already used and provide some testimonials to prove that your software was already valuable to someone.

There's so much you could to to improve your website, but don't focus on improvement for the sake of improvement. Listen to your customers and look at the numbers. If your sales are good, but some mumbo-jumbo-all-it-know designers will tell you how you should improve your website, just ignore them - you're on the right track. But if your sales are poor, then you can start looking for advice on improvement.

Best of luck, hope it helped at least a little. Feel free to ask if you need any more tips,

Justinas.

JustinasV, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  4. MD66

MD66 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply
    i have two software
    each 10$ you can see prices in down of software description
    buy button available in menu bar also
    is a good price or need to change,what is your suggestion price for them?

i checked menu bar in chrome and IE 8 and hadn't any problem with menu bar!

MD66, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  5. vitaldon

vitaldon Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely agree with the previous post of Justinas (unfortunately, cannot make 'like' on it:confused: ).

And, of course, the landing page must have a header-like message about what are you doing useful for the people, or how you can help them, in other words, what the main idea of your business, drive-motto (slogan, formula) or something like that to let visitors don't thinking tensely where their get it and give them the first impression of your intensives.

vitaldon, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  6. MD66

MD66 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks you SO MUCH for your opinions and suggestions

MD66, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  7. MD66

MD66 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply
    i only use this slogan on Browser title
    Our Job is Innovation

because one of my softwares (Zahra Guard) has been considered in domestic and international festivals because of technology and the creativity that used in it , and has been nominated to receipt award.
    and other software is a unique toolbar that created for All BROWSERS, so i decide to use that slogan in browser title,with your posts i think must insert it to page also.
    and edit theme colors
    sincerely
    (there isn't any like button?!!?)

MD66, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  8. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yea, definitely improve the homepage.

It seems a little bland, maybe some bright colors & captivating pictures will do. Just be sure to make the pictures relevant to what your product/service is all about.

Also, it would be create that you dive straight into who you are, and what you do in the homepage. When unexpected visitors drop by your site, they should be able to determine who you are within the first 5-10 seconds.

People have such short attention spans lol, so hook them right away! :)

coloma21, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  9. MD66

MD66 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for your reply
    some things changed now,looking for more opinions...

MD66, Feb 28, 2013 IP