1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Improve Traffic in Statice Sites ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pintoo, Feb 23, 2013.

Hi.... Tell Me
    How to Improve Traffic in Static Sites ?

pintoo, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  2. Popularity Rank

Popularity Rank Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple do some SEO :

> post unique and fresh content related with your niche
    > try to change/update your site content regularly
    > do some directory submission - rotate your KW and also use unique description
    > do some social bookmarking - rotate your KW and also use unique description
    > do some article submission - content must be unique
    > do directory, social bookmarking of your article location
    > do some blog post on relevant and quality blogs with unique content
    > collect links (specially 3 way) form quality sites - high PR most preferable
    > make social media page like facebook, twitter etc. and make publicity

Hope you will get traffic and rank too.

Best of luck !!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
    Popularity Rank, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  3. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you want to learn more about SEO, this guy is pretty good.

He'll teach you everything from A-Z, you'll learn tons.

Check it out here: http://source-wave.com/

To Your Success,

Marc

coloma21, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  4. shajalal

shajalal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear friend. nice topic but i need some directory website list for preparing a excel list

shajalal, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  5. pintoo

pintoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Friend.. i'm try all Activity... but result show is zero... any solutions...

pintoo, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  6. RakiaOffer

RakiaOffer Peon

Best Answers:
    A good way to improve the situation is by analyzing the statistics of other powerful sites in the field. By discovering the sources of their traffic you can direct your marketing to get more traffic to your own site. Try this free tool -
    http://www.similarweb.com/

RakiaOffer, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  7. pintoo

pintoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks For sharing this tool but .. how this use.. ? @RakiaOffer

pintoo, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  8. RakiaOffer

RakiaOffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, with pleasure. The way SimilarWeb can help you is by providing you an inside look into the traffic of your competitors. Use SimilarWeb to analyze where they get their traffic: from which country, through which social network and so on. Knowing this data is a great way to build a smart and focused marketing campaign!

RakiaOffer, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  9. pintoo

pintoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have any... seo tool...

pintoo, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  10. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using Wordpress, use a plug-in call Shareaholic and post your content to as many sites as you want to share with, such as Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Squidoo and Tumblr. There are many more sites that you can share you content with to attract visitors but remember you have to join each of these sites before you can post there.

bettaone, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  11. Sanjana0123

Sanjana0123 Member

Best Answers:
    There are many SEO tool... Just search out in google.. For every browser there are different SEO tool. Search in google for SEP SERP tool. You will be having many Add ON this will help you out.

Sanjana0123, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  12. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends - on the type of site you have, and the money and resources at your disposal.

After 2012, spamming for backlinks is pretty much dead or soon will be. You still see loads of gigs for it on Fiverr, but those people are behind the curve. If you want to rank a site by spamming backlinks today you really – really – have to know what you are doing; and also you have to keep up-to-date with how things are changing.

This guy knows exactly how to rank a site using backlinks but be prepared for a lot of learning, and also to spend money on software. (No, not SENuke!)
    http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/tutorials/the-ultimate-guide-to-tiered-link-building-part-1/

(BTW, I also know that this guy gets only 10% of his traffic from Google and the rest from returning visitors and posting in forums etc.)

The safest and cheapest way (if time-consuming) to get traffic these days is to set up a really good quality site, keep adding to it – with similarly good quality – and then "get social", centring this around your Google authorship. Google authorship is where you link your site to your Google plus profile so that Google knows you are a genuine author producing decent content. You will know this when your picture starts appearing in your search results.

Then you go around posting on forums and answering questions on sites like Yahoo and Quora and linking back to your excellent content. If it truly is excellent then the people checking out your site – from the links you drop – can be in courage to share that excellent content with the people in their networks.

Rinse and repeat. 1 to 2 hours a day answering questions and posting in forums is going to share your content with a lot of people. A lot of trickles added together over the next 6 to 12 months equals a lot of traffic, and goodbye Google.

Well, actually, Google likes this approach to – they are liking it more and more if people share your content.

Hopefully that gives you some ideas I get you started.

Malc :)

malcsimm, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  13. John325

John325 Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of ways to increase traffic for a website, but I like two ways:
    1: Blogging
    2: Social Media Optimization

If you have a blog, then it can help you to increase your traffic. Just write quality contents and post it in your blog. It will definitely help your website to getting quality visitors.

On the other hand, social media optimization is an excellent process for increasing traffic to your website. First create profile on all social media sites like Facebook, twitter, google+, StumbleUpon..Etc., then share your website information and blog content over social media.

These two processes are the best methods for getting targeted visitors. I have been getting visitors for my website by doing this process. Hope you will get same.

For details info, you can explore - http://fedobe.com/advanced-guide-to-link-building/

John325, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  14. sham2

sham2 Member

Best Answers:
    Check this URL A new directory website.
    http://www.inpuvi.com/

sham2, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  15. esage

esage Member

Best Answers:
    SEO and pay-per-click is my suggestion. For static websites, it's basically the same with any other website out there that's looking for traffic. Google's looking for freshness, and I think that people are also looking for new stuff on the web. Well, if you make things look good and you've done your marketing, I bet you're going to get the traffic that you want.

esage, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  16. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Switch to paid traffic assuming you have the rest of stuff correctly such as: website conversion, product that people want and pay money for it, etc. Paid traffic: banner ads, adwords, facebook ads, and stuff like that I'm not an expert in that so find out one, such as TrafficAcademy

jacksarlo, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  17. khooster1

khooster1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you work out the keyword research?
    Two key factors to take note in keyword research
    1. Exact words search traffic.
    2. Keyword competition.

I recommend Market Samurai. It serve me very well in my keyword research.

Good luck.

khooster1, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  18. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like some people here are still spending too much time on Google ranking. Ranking on Google is old fashioned now! Don't waste your time on it.

(I can't be sure this includes you, khooster1, but your post made me think of this :) It's more a general response to this thread of improving traffic. )

Treat Google traffic as incidental and work on your social networking traffic and put two fingers up to Google. Off site SEO is dead now. There's a lot of talk about this on forums - such as Traffic Planet (is it ok to mention them? I'm not connected - but I won't link :-| )

One of the classic posts on the death of SEO is Ken Krogue's article on Forbes magazine. This will get you up to speed fast.

If you don't know SEO is dead now, or soon will be, "get with the programme" folks. LOL

Don't put all your eggs in the Google basket. They screwed marketers in 2008 (when they hit millions of spammy Adsense sites), then again in 2012 (Penguin, Panda) and they are actively downgrading the value of backlinking with every week that passes.

You really need to future-proof by getting into ranking NOT using Google - eg forum posting, q and a sites, Twitter, FB, etc. And drive traffic to your site with excellent content on it.

Don't "wish you'd done this 12 months ago" when it gets to March 2014. Read Ken Krogue's article.

:)

malcsimm, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  19. pintoo

pintoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot Friends...what about you a local business listing banifit.

pintoo, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  20. albert desuja

albert desuja Member

Best Answers:
    There are many way of improve traffic. I read this discussion I am not understand how we can say that SEO is only the one source for improving traffic, because at Google spam updates and Google guidelines make SEO as more difficult and time consuming process and if your domain is fresh then I think it will take a long time. In this situation if you want to only traffic any how...then step to marketing options like social media promotion, Facebook ads, email marketing. Those are also the part of internet marketing and profitable. In back end if you wish then doing SEO gradually but for instant result try to this fast process.

If you have big budget then parches the opt-in list of send emails to targeted audience means choose email marketing.

albert desuja, Mar 18, 2013 IP