1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earnings From Youtube

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Wincrew, Feb 16, 2013.

YouTube is a good way to earn money if you get a lot of views.
    What's your opinion on that, do you have any suggestions or comments?

Wincrew, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  2. MiZZiTDK

MiZZiTDK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Indeed, you can earn money if you have a lot of views in your vids as well as subscribers! In fact, a friend of mine is earning much through his food tutorial. If you want to earn in youtube, then post something very relevant to a lot of youtube viewers. Like for example a tutorial to an interesting topic, or perhaps, a video blog. Just post something unique and original. And I'm pretty sure you'll be earning too in youtube.

MiZZiTDK, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  3. Luke_Wright

Luke_Wright Member

Best Answers:
    Always post on Youtube what people searching most. Of course you make money if you do it all good.

Luke_Wright, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  4. sieghart

sieghart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing, I really don't have any idea that you could earn money on posting videos on Youtube. I believe that most of the videos that earn are those very useful like tutorials.

sieghart, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  5. iscomi

iscomi Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can earn a lot with youtube , but is very difficult to create a channel with a lot of subscribers (real subscribes) you have to chose a niche that is interesting for people , or something that you thing that will get viral.

iscomi, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  6. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've used One Minute Commissions it's a system to make money with youtube... I did earn money with it, although not as much as it's promised on website but then again I stopped using it after say 1 month... I think it's good if you keep trying to use it for say 3-6 months enough to have a ton of videos.

It's about creating very short videos that promote an aff product.

jacksarlo, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  7. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Publishing your video aside, you can also earn cash in YouTube. Just think of the instant celebrities due to their uploaded videos at YouTube. You too can earn a living through this site.

iandille101, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  8. dark143i

dark143i Member

Best Answers:
    You can use Youtube for a lot of things. You could become a partner and interact with your subscribers, be funny like the popular youtube starts (Pewdiepie for example). It sure takes a lot of effort and hard work to become one but if you do, you are rich.
    You don't really need views to earn money on youtube if you use PPD. Find a niche, upload your own or steal videos, upload them, make your site look professional and realistic and make it contain the PPD link. In every youtube video put a link to your site saying that they can find the thing related to your video (whatever it is) there. Also it would be the best to boost your views with Vagex a little, likes too.

dark143i, Feb 24, 2013 IP
    Jerlene.net likes this.
  9. xtremseller

xtremseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can earn by commenting and liking by youtube video. There are many source like microworkers, freelancer, odesk , there have many works to do earn money. Also you can add advertise for PPC your own
    Youtube channel .

xtremseller, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  10. Bestservices4u

Bestservices4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But the problem is: How to create a convincing video?

Bestservices4u, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  11. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right now, the hottest thing out are the Harlem shake videos. If you can catch wave of the viral video movements, you can get millions of views. Just do it everytime there's a viral video movement.

or try to create your own

Now we can assist you in going viral. We provide services where we send 100s to 1000s (to even millions) of 100% real USA targeted traffic to your videos. More views make your video more popular in Youtube which places you in the related videos section a lot more allowing for new people to see your video, view it and share it.

All from a few thousand views you purchased

DennisKnows, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  12. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can earn from Youtube videos, but you must have milions of viewers to actually earn something. I think it`s $5 per 10000 views, so you must find something people searchfor, or catch the viral video movements like Dennis said. You can`t have something very original, i`m sure, but at least you can try something shocking. Or of course you can do tutorials on a very popular activity.

webcosmo, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  13. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Videos that are entertaining and informative are good ones to start with, they easily go viral when shared on social media sites. Put adsense on your videos and drive as much traffic as possible.

Vitarank, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  14. chinesegirl07

chinesegirl07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thought youtube is no longer monetizing videos.. Probably wrong information I got from a friend. hmmm

chinesegirl07, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  15. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make good videos that people want to watch, then market them

al

agmccall, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  16. procrusher

procrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pick a stream that interests you, make high quality videos that look appealing. Build a following and fan base and be consistent with your uploads. Eventually you will start getting more and more subscribers and start making some decent cash. Starting off is always the hard part, you just have to push yourself through the hard times and make good quality, in-demand content for users.

procrusher, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  17. TW-Bryan

TW-Bryan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's not just creating a video, you need to build and grow your subscribers. Lots of really different types of videos, pranks and vlogs seem to be the ones that are growing.

TW-Bryan, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  18. obada

obada Member

Best Answers:
    I think you tube is a good place if you are looking to make hundreds or even thousands every single month , you can use the youtube keyword planner tool to find keywords that gets the most views each month then you can create your videos depending on the keywords you choose , and never forget that content is king :)
    Goodluck

obada, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  19. JessUBotNinja

JessUBotNinja Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I love this -- I do not think YouTube was ever on my radar for a potential earning place. I will have to keep that in mind as I grow.

JessUBotNinja, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  20. Avish Gabba

Avish Gabba Member

Best Answers:
    Of course YouTube is very good platform for earning . Make some good video stuffs and upload on it, to earn good

Avish Gabba, Sep 1, 2014 IP