1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Spinner

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by lew1s, Jan 22, 2013.

Have you seen the content generator on best spinner. It is very useful for producing quick content.

lew1s, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  2. DaffodilSW

DaffodilSW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have seen, but none of these gives you error free content. The content is full of grammatical mistakes. The time you spent to rectify those mistakes, in that same time you can write an article by your own.

DaffodilSW, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  3. jenny82

jenny82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree with DaffodilSW, but if you know how to use TBS wisely, it will be helpful

jenny82, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  4. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Spun content is worthless.

indyonline, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  5. uleesgold

uleesgold Member

Best Answers:
    Its still a lot of work to create a lot of articles.
    I've used it before, not too impressed.
    But if writing a ton of articles is really your thing, may as well have it in your toolbox.

uleesgold, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  6. contentexpress

contentexpress Member

Best Answers:
    TBS spinner is very good tool to spin articles very well. 'The Best Spinner' was recommended to me. The fastest, easiest interface for spinning articles and creating unique content with lightening speed.

contentexpress, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  7. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Article spinning is dead. Using tools like thebestspinner is an easy route to a Google ban. Spinning no longer works - here's the proof.

PassGoSEO, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  8. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spin Content is not worthy and useless. Google consider spin content as a spam technique.

rankwatch.com, Feb 6, 2013 IP
    PassGoSEO likes this.
  9. indrianto

indrianto Active Member

Best Answers:
    None of them is the best. They only can help, not the main tool. If you are unable to write content by yourself, you can pay someone from this forum. With a bulk order, you will get unique content and more cheaper. No pain no gain. :)

indrianto, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  10. Raiko

Raiko Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty much all content is spun - one way or another. If you think you're hand writing a "unique" article on weight loss you're delusional. There must be 4 billion articles on weight loss strewn across the net now. All covering roughly the same theme. What facts are you going to put in your article that are truly unique and set apart from the other 4 billion articles on the same subject?? Content may be unique to a particular viewer because they were exposed to it for the first time on your site or through reading your article but that doesn't make it unique or original. DNA is unique (for the most part). Web content is not. Perhaps if you're on the cutting edge of research in a particular niche then you can create truly never before seen content. Otherwise you're just regurgitating somebody elses content in a spun manner.

Raiko, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  11. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

An interesting post. Presumably from someone who is a fan of spinning, and doesn't want to accept that it is now nothing more than a method of getting yourself an instant ban.

And as you say, there must be 4 billion articles about weight loss around the net right now, so how is it possible to create anything 'new' on the topic? Good question - perhaps you should ask one of the 50 or 60 people who become millionaires each year by coming up with a 'new' diet and publishing a book about it.

PassGoSEO, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  12. Raiko

Raiko Member

Best Answers:
    How many people made big money spinning articles like mad when that whole craze first started? Does that make it a good thing?

Actually, I hate spinning. And, yes, people become millionaires each year regurgitating weight loss advice. That doesn't make it original content. How many abdominal exercise machines come out each year as well. Anything new there? Nope. I'm not arguing that spinning is a good thing. I'm arguing that if you really think you are creating truly unique content you are probably somewhat delusional. So, those who think spinning is a great thing are roughly equivalent to me as those who keep preaching about writing unique content. Where are they getting their unique information? Certainly not from the web right? Because then it wouldn't be unique. Scraping it from books? Not unique. Doing cutting edge research in a particular niche that hasn't been explored?? Well, ok then. That's truly unique. And, how many are actually doing that?

Raiko, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  13. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

We're taking at cross purposes. What people mean when they say 'spinning' is taking an existing piece of text, and running it through some 'instant ban machine' like thebestspinner in the hopes that this crappy $80 bit of buggy software can somehow fool Google's billion dollar infotech behemoth. What this thread is about is people stealing one bit of someone else's content, and using a spinner to try and hide the fact that they are thieves. Or even worse, stealing several articles, and 'mashing up' sections from each article to try and create something that looks new to Google - those days are over, as I've already demonstrated on video.

And BTW, I'm not sure you get the point about dieting - the bottom line is that all diet advice boils down to 'eat less, exercise more'. That's it. There isn't anything else. But every year, enough 'new' variations come out on this to make the TV stations, the New York Times best seller list and so on. Not one of these successful new diets will have been created by copy and pasting the text of 'Dr Atkins Meat Fest Diet' into the best spinner and hitting the 'autospin' button. Most of them may well build in existing material as a basis for creating a new diet, like yeah, pretty obviously, that's what happens. People draw on their experiences. But they write it from scratch. You aren't going to get published by Random House by running 'The Hobbit' through the bestestspinnerizer.

Interestingly, the originator of this thread now appears to be banned,

PassGoSEO, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  14. Raiko

Raiko Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Yep. Banned. I'm not disagreeing with you regarding spinning. And,
    I do know what it is. I own TBS but haven't used it in a couple years now.

Still, I think the usual idea of "unique content" is misguided. Dieting may be calories in vs calories out but there is quite a bit of research taking place with regard to genetics and other important factors influencing how people gain or lose weight. That is cutting edge research and is truly unique. I could write an entire manifesto on weight loss based upon what I know (right or wrong) from scratch. Google would hate it. Mainly because everything I put into it would be info that I've already consumed from some other source. From scratch or not it's just regurgitated info. It's a little discouraging to view it that way which is why a lot of content creators don't like to think about it. Perhaps it's not as lame as the cut, paste and spin content that is produced so often but it still is not original. Google will most likely not penalize an article written from scratch but I don't believe they are really going to reward it either.

Nonetheless, we'll probably disagree. I respect your opinion and am in agreement with the stealing and spinning of content on the web. But, I'm also not that comfortable with one particular company in Google deciding what is the most valuable content on the web and whether I should see it or not. But, that's another topic.

Raiko, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  15. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

That's unfortunate, because right now, that's how it is.

Things change though. I can remember when 'excite' looked unbeatable.

PassGoSEO, Feb 25, 2013 IP