1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Or Other Websites ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by seomantrik, Feb 18, 2013.

Can anyone tell me which one is best to earn atleast 500 - 1000 USD from adsense ?
    Blogs or creating websites like SEO Tools, file sharing etc ?

seomantrik, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  2. comanche82

comanche82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to create a quality website with quality content. That's it. You don't use automated software or programs. That stuff doesn't work. Making money online takes lots of work and time. Just remember, Content Is King.

comanche82, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  3. pearlgurl

pearlgurl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can choose to make one authority site with lots of useful unique content OR 100s of mini sites which earn $2-$5 per day.
    Both ways will help you to make good amount of money from AdSense.

pearlgurl, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  4. Sandler

Sandler Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say start with a wordpress powered blog. Wordpress is one of the best content management system available. If you got a smartphone then you can manage your wordpress blog with your phone.
    With the presence of thousands of plugins you can customize your blog according to your requirement. You can decide the look and feel of website. When it comes to SEO, wordpress blogs are easy to rank. There are plugins available through which you can do on page SEO of your blog.

Monetizing a wordpress blog is very easy. Various advertising companies offer their wordpress plugins. Just install them and you will start making money through ads or banners. If you face problem designing the blog then there tons of videos available on Youtube which will guide to build a WP blog from scratch.

Sandler, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  5. sheetal2009

sheetal2009 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For starters Blog is the best. But you cannot expect 500-1000 USD. Use wordpress and start a blog. Advantages of wordpress blog are
    1. Easy to use (No technical knowledge or skills need)
    2. Easy content creation without any complicated HTML webpage creator software.
    3. Easy to upload photos and add to your content.
    4. Easy to implement adsense or another advertisement.
    5. Cost is very low.
    6. Wordpress is very SEO friendly.
    7. A large collection of free plugins available for virtually for any function.
    8. Easy spam protection with Akismet plugin.
    9. New jetpack plugin for cloud functions.
    10. Large collection of paid and free themes.

sheetal2009, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  6. seomantrik

seomantrik Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for all your suggestions.
    I have two blog sites and one IT Jobs site now. Need to see whether blog or other sites are easy to manage and earn.

For blogs, I need to add contents often and market each page. For other sites only need to create the site and market .

So what you think ?

seomantrik, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  7. Facebook App Script

Facebook App Script Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The two major players in the personal blogging space are WordPress and Blogger (Google). Although these two well established names have been around the longest and have the largest user base, there are plenty of alternatives if their style is not for you, each with their own differences and reasons why you may or may not wish to use them. You can check it if you want.

Facebook App Script, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  8. Mouad.bk

Mouad.bk Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ideas to start earning with Adsense (Proxy site, Blog, Chat site...)... The site "Chatib.com" earn about 900$ per month with over 5000visitors per day and i have the proof :)
    But don't forget that building traffic is the only step that you could not surpass it... Build traffic is firstly optimize your site for the search engine.. (SEO) secondly spend some dollars on PPC (ADWORDS) and some advertising on a similar sites with a HIGH PR (4,3,2 is recommended) and all that you can do it in a week and see the results you should get about 500 visitors for the first hardworking week and progressively in the next weeks... and all that is for the all types of sites...

Hope you enjoy... friendly Mouad

Mouad.bk, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  9. seomantrik

seomantrik Member

Best Answers:

Good suggestion.
    Before few years, I was having proxy sites and earn a few. But now I think proxy sites are saturated. What you think ?

seomantrik, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  10. Mouad.bk

Mouad.bk Member

Best Answers:
    We have competition in all niches, so what you will bring you up in the niche and changes your idea from saturated to i'm the boss of proxies site is to hardworking in SEO and some exchanges links.. without SEO, all the niches will be saturated in your eyes...

Mouad.bk, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  11. seomantrik

seomantrik Member

Best Answers:

Can you please share some of the ideas for a successful proxy site marketing ?
    :p

seomantrik, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  12. obizyana

obizyana Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO tools and file sharing are not a good choice for adsense. Good subjects are finance, loans etc. So just create blogs related to these subjects. But try to create something different from the tons of similar blogs that try to do the same.

obizyana, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  13. Pisethhuot

Pisethhuot Peon

Best Answers:
    I need to add contents often and market each page. For other sites only need to create the site and market .

So what you think ?

Pisethhuot, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  14. Mouad.bk

Mouad.bk Member

Best Answers:
    Type in google search box "PROXIES SITE" and the first results are the best proxies site :)
    Hope to help you, friendly

Mouad.bk, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  15. subashchandrapoudel

subashchandrapoudel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any kind of website can earn you that amount.
    But it's easy with blogs ( Using wordpress or similar script ) to get more attention ; traffic and earnings ultimately.

But from my experience I can say with blogs if you don't update it for a while your search traffic starts decreasing.
    SO if you are going to update your site regularly use blogging scripts ; otherwise use static websites development tools like dreamweaver.

subashchandrapoudel, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  16. seomantrik

seomantrik Member

Best Answers:

I think you are extremely right. For blogs I think we need to concentrate in both contents and marketing. But for other scripts, we can concentrate on only marketing. Only one advantage is to have different niche using blogs and high chance of clicks, since in blogs people comes for contents and chance is high to get clicks on ads.

seomantrik, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  17. article-spider

article-spider Member

Best Answers:
    i think its better to concentrate on one or two blogs only to start off with.., add a lot of content and build quality optimized back links..
    the net is littered with one page blogs what webmasters have forgot about.

article-spider, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  18. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:

Is it possible to crate one page website, actually, I have a domain name (EMD) exact match searches around 80,000/month.. competition is middle....... it think it would be possible to rank, what do you say?

Serp Creation, Feb 22, 2013 IP