1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer And India Bank Withdrawal

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by shubhank008, Feb 6, 2013.

Hey guys,

I havnt used payoneer ever yet and I know about their card and mess caused by RBI for them in India.
    But I want to ask about their Electronic Fund Transfer in India aka their so-called bank transfer.

Has anyone recently used it ?
    Do it work fine and any problems with them or the bank ?
    Its NEFT or Bank wire ?
    What is the average withdrawal time for money to reach bank after their payout ?
    What are the fees by them and by the bank charged ?

Any comments or advise ?
    My adnetwork supports payout by wire transfer, payoneer, paxum and Paypal (I want to avoid paypal no matter what)

shubhank008, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  2. contentexpress

contentexpress Member

Best Answers:
    1) No I haven't.
    2) Not mostly
    3) Bank wire.
    4) It takes up to 7 business days for the funds to arrive in your bank account.
    5)Payoneer only charges the flat fee of $5.95 or $9.95 depending on your country, your local bank may also charge you a fee

contentexpress, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  3. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Our local bank transfer service to India allows you to receive your payments in INR, from a local bank in India. As a local transfer, you can avoid any international wire charges.

The cost is $5.95 per transfer to India, and the payment generally arrives within 1-3 business days.

Nissim-Payoneer, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  4. shubhank008

shubhank008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I want to try it but I am a bit hectic as somehow I cant find or hear anymore indians using Payoneer anymore.

My adnetwork payments are gonna be $200--300 a week and I want to avoid Paypal and wire with them, I want to try Payoneer EFT as it seems as NEFT payment to me

@Nissim can you confirm that you send payment as NEFT payments ? And you use an indian bank itself for sending it, as else it will be wire transfer if its outside india (the bank I mean)

shubhank008, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  5. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Yes, they are sent via NEFT from a bank within India (local bank and not an international wire)

6. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    So you are saying if I withdraw from my Payoneer account on Sunday/Monday, I will get it by Max Wednesday ?

Also, I think I read in my account area or in FAQ that minimum is $50 and payouts are done only on Thursday ?

7. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    The Global Bank Transfer Service is available for participating partners of ours (companies that pay with Payoneer and offer the option to receive direct bank transfers).

Once the company sends the payment request to Payoneer, we will process the bank trasnfer and send you an e-mail confirmation. Payoneer sends payments every day of the week; it depends on when the company paying you sends it (and what their payment schedule is).

As soon as we send it, it's a local bank transfer. It generally takes 1-3 business days, but exact times depend on how quickly your bank receives it.

In order to ensure that the service remains cost effective, we will send the bank transfer only once you reach a minimum of $50 pending to be paid out. So let's say the partner sends you a payment of $30, Payoneer will send you an e-mail confirmation that is pending. If they send you another payment on for $20, we will then process a bank transfer to your account for $50 (and only charge one transfer fee, instead of two).

I hope that answered your questions, and feel free to ask if you have any more ;)

8. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    I see,

Well I guess I will try my first experience with you by doing a test withdrawal of $50-70 this monday and if its good and successful, I will start using you for my weekly $200-300 withdrawals rather then bankwire

9. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    @Nissim I am facing a bit of a problem

My adnetwork is Plugrush and when I click add Payoneer as payment method in my account, it redirects me to your Mastercard signup page
    I remember last time it was just signup page as I registered for LBT via that page and according to Plugrush's account instructions, I should see a signin box as well on that page and after signin my account will auto add in their system.

I, however, donot see any such login buttons or link or box and so am unable to add my account to their system.
    I have notified their support of the same but its wierd as the page itself changed in a week from normal signup to mastercard-only signup

shubhank008, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  10. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Do you mean that you've already signed up via Plugrush in the past? Is the Plugrush account you're signing up for Payoneer the same one you used in the past?

Please send me further details to , including a screenshot of the sign up page, and I'll look in to this for you.

Nissim-Payoneer, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  11. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    In the past as in 1 or 2 weeks ago and yes, signed up at Payoneer using Plugrush.
    And as I said, I cant signin using that payoneer acc at PR, I meant I cant seem to activate or login in the system as I only see mastercard signup page.

And I get this page
    https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/index.aspx
    Code (markup):
    Here is its screen aswell
    http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8812/20130208211656.png
    Code (markup):

PS: Seems Plugrush has also contacted your support for the same issue

12. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Please PM me the e-mail you used to sign up with Plugrush (the 1st time).

Nissim-Payoneer, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  13. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    PM sent

Also, just FYI, this is my first time and account with Payoneer

14. macdonjo

macdonjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want to warn you, Payoneer has been giving me some major problems recently. My ticket has been unresolved for 16 days. Be careful when using them, and plan for alternates. Luckily, my company can wait 16 days before transferring another payment, but I know many that cannot.

macdonjo, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  15. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    @macdonjo: As I mentioned in the other threads you posted on, please send me the ticket reference number and I'll look in to this for you.

Nissim-Payoneer, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  16. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Far As I Know, Payoneer is Not Operating in India, Due to RBI Policy.

iwebsocial, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  17. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:

The Payoneer card is not available to Indian residents, due to RBI policy. However our Global Bank Transfer Service is still available to India, for participating partners of ours that offer it.

Nissim-Payoneer, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  18. Pitu

Pitu Active Member

Best Answers:
    is Payoneer free to register like paypal ?

Pitu, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  19. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:

Yes, registration is absolutely free, and you won't be required to connect your account to any method of payment.

Nissim-Payoneer, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  20. Pitu

Pitu Active Member

Best Answers:

ok thanks
    I want to know one thing .
    if anyone want to pay me can he pay me directly through your system or I have to have a paypal account ?

Pitu, Feb 22, 2013 IP