1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn $500/mo with SEO, My Secret Formula Revealed!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by coloma21, Feb 20, 2013.

Hi everyone,

SEO isn't as complicated as people would like to think. Here's a straight forward formula that i always follow to get me decent rankings every single time.

1) Get 100+ Facebook Likes

2) Get 100+ retweets

3) Get 300-500 contextual backlinks (web 2.0 or private blog network only)
    * Anchor text variation should be around 25-ish, with a daily distribution of 20.
    *Don't worry so much on focusing majority of backlinks for main keyword, you want to avoid over-optimization. & I seem to rank faster this way too :)

Final Thoughts:

I'm not going to get into the details over the dynamics, or why you should do it this way... But just understand, it works!

If it's still taking you more than a month to rank a keyword, then your doing it wrong. SEO doesn't have to be time consuming, and that's a huge false misconception. I personally know, because i make a full time living doing this every single day.

Hope that helps you guys!

Take Cares!

For you doubters out there, here's just one of my small websites :)

[​IMG]

coloma21, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  2. HarDTeK

HarDTeK Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm with you my friend.
    Your way is right, but I wanna underline to not make Backlinks ALL IN A DAY and make a lot of Anchor Text because of last Google Update, don't focalize on just primary how Coloma said!
    By the way, thanks for your information bro, nice results ;)

HarDTeK, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. mehedi.x.hasan

mehedi.x.hasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great!! Thanks for sharing your secret..

mehedi.x.hasan, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So, what your saying is that you can rank a website on the first page that is targeting the keywords of "buy cars" within 1 months time?

You are Brilliant!....LMAO!

Holla!~

GuruCreation, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  5. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Even better,

You can even target keywords such as "how to lose weight".

I've already done stuff like that in the past :) .

Off course, it depends on your skill level and your understanding of the SEO Game.

If that's too hard for you do achieve in 1 month, then work on your skill level.

Within time, google is no big deal.

6. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the best SEO game is the one where you do nothing, and everyone else is doing it for you, and only those who have been there, will understand what i'm saying.

wounded1987, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  7. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yup, u know what your talking about man!

It's all about outsourcing to the right people. Once you find the right sources you can trust, everything is truly autopilot.

I don't even know how I can live with myself If i had to do all the tedious tasks haha, I'd go crazy! lol

8. wounded1987

Best Answers:
    it's not outsourcing, as it also takes time. and the Scalability is very limited.

9. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt!

Takes me about a week or so to get any website/page on the first page..

Good lookin out!

Holla!~

GuruCreation, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  10. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    haha, oh wow really? Then I can already assume just 1 more thing... Automated Software? LOL?!!

11. wounded1987

Best Answers:
    close.. but not so much, it can be a software or something else, its a way that i think even google uses it and other major companies do. you create a product or a service in which by the usage of it, the user automatically embeds the back link into his website, and so, you can have 15k domains link to you, if you are a owner of a distribution network of those kind of things you have control over google, you can embed other type of links that by the use of the "something" the link is placed and links back.

of curse, google doesn't know how u get the links, and all kinds of sites link it and it's not really spam as well. as long as u own a distribution network of some sort, even if google bans 1 of your sites, u have a distribution network that can create new links instantly and it will depand on the distribution network size only. if you would imagine outsourcing the creation of 20k unique domains backlinks you wouldn't finish it even in 5 years.

you can take advantage of the network size to distribute other types of back links as well. that is just one way of doing it.

also that is one of the only ways that you get 100% ratio where all your users link, other ways when you depend on someone to spread your service in a blog, the ratio will be much lower (10%? lol ), but! if you have a good product or service, the 10% comes into play here as well and you get extra.

There's also another advantage and its by affiliates distributing backlinks through their ref links too.

12. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Oh yea! I completely overlooked that..

Alot of companies create really great website themes, or applications. And everytime someone uses it on their site, it creates an automatic backlink towards them haha..

I have yet to attempt this, but I should definitely have this strategy ready in my list of arsenals..

Great Point btw!

13. Mouad.bk

Mouad.bk Member

Best Answers:
    Anchor text variation should be around 25-ish, with a daily distribution of 20.? more explanation please ? this should be the same anchor text in all the backlinks created and what is 25-ish?

Mouad.bk, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  14. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    For example.... If your trying to rank for "Acne Treatment"... and let's say you've built 100 backlinks.

The majority of those backlinks shouldn't say "Acne Treatment".

That will cause over-optimization, which is what the penguin was all about i the first place.

Instead, you want the profile to be like .... "acne treatment, cure acne, best acne treatment, click here, etc"

Center your profile around 25 variations.. And when building backlinks, try building 20 backlinks per day. It's somewhat aggressive, but it delivers results.

Now, make sure your on-page optimization is focused on your main keyword. This will hint to google what you are trying to rank for, despite the 25 keyword variation. This is a great strategy to look more natural, rank quickly, and avoid penalty.

Hope that helps!

GuruCreation likes this.
  15. Mouad.bk

Mouad.bk Member

Best Answers:
    And the 25keywords that i choose should be in the main page keywords or not? otherwise, i should choose 25 others keywords per day or i choose only 25 for all days?

16. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The 25 keywords doesn't have to be present on your website page, just as long as your main keyword has a decent density on your website page.

I use around 25 variations total. It will be kind of hard if you had to keep coming up with alot of keyword variations more than 25 lol.. But i just use the same 25 for all days... that's enough to stay in good hands!

17. Mouad.bk

Mouad.bk Member

Best Answers:
    I have an other question, in the link of anchor text should i type my url of homepage or url of any articles i want to pr it?

18. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can use the URL as a variation of anchor text as well, but just as long as it points to the proper page.

19. Mouad.bk

Mouad.bk Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot friend

20. gr8seo

gr8seo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think social signals would influence SEO that much, it's too easy to game. But contextual backlinks, well planned and executed, could work really well.

gr8seo, Feb 20, 2013 IP