1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reliable Pay-per-performance Seo Company

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by HyipData, Feb 18, 2013.

Hello everyone,

I know this question was asked many times, but I have not found a clear response.
    I have come to this forum to find the opinion of those who applied for services of a certain SEO company and was satisfied with the result.
    What am I looking for? I am looking for a SEO company which can deliver me the top rankings within a short (4-5 months) period of time, which can move my websites to the TOP-3 or 1st rank, not the first page, and which can accept the result based payments instead of upfront ones. This is the primary point - I want to pay only for the achieved result.
    Anyone can suggest me a reliable company? Those which builds permanent quality links (no blog networks, no links from spammed resources, etc.), those which is ranked well in Google for a SEO related keyword and which charges the fair fees for SEO, not $100,000 for a non-competetive keyword.
    Any help is appreciated.

HyipData, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  2. MistaOptimiza

MistaOptimiza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many external factors which can influence the ranking of a keyword (for example: new update, competitive keyword) so no (serious) SEO can promise that, especially in that amount of time.

MistaOptimiza, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  3. HyipData

HyipData Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you really think so, you'd better end with SEO forever. I have created this thread to receive a recommendation about SEO companies, not your advice which is based on poor and limited knowledge of SEO.

HyipData, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  4. solarbroker

solarbroker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is not possible if you want to do seo right way and following google algorithms. Results are depend on your keyword(if your keywords are competitive then it will take some time for results). If your keywords are less-competitive then you will get good position within 2-3 months.

solarbroker, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  5. HyipData

HyipData Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear lamers who have just read the first article about SEO!
    Please do not post your senseless advices in this thread, because as I said

HyipData, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  6. r3ticul

r3ticul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @HyipData, sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm also interested in such a company.

I know that most of the so called seo gurus tell us that this isn't feasible and for a seo company that isn't acceptable, but try to look from the webmaster's perspective: I pay thousands of dollars for seo packs or monthly services and even after a year I see no results, not even a freakin' top50 achieved.

The SEO company gets the money because it tells us that it has used all the right seo techniques but I'm sure they are not 100% convinced that those things they did will help us. Some things are done just to appear on the monthly report as done and justify the money. The webmaster will be the only one taking the risks and also pays some big bucks. Not really fair.

I consider that a serious seo company, that knows its trade and value, should accept at least part of the risk. And yes, I would agree paying 3-4-5.000$ for top5 in google.com for a competitive keyword. I would even pay bonuses...but all after the results start to appear.

r3ticul, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  7. HyipData

HyipData Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have sent support requests to 15 best SEO companies. So far I have not reached the agreement with any of them. Some of them seem to be closed as they never replied to my request, the great majority of them doesn't want to take responsiblity so they want me to pay thousands of bucks per month upfront and say me they don't guarantee any ranks at all, so my very probable return on investment will be 0%.
    Some of them agreed to make a results-based optimization but they want me to pay them each month forever. After closer acquaintance with their methods I have found out that they simply buy high PR links so they need money every month for renting such links. Well, at least I see a consistent scheme here, but their prices are too high and I can buy the same links at much lower price.
    SEO companies seem to be a good choice only for lamers. I was and I am still ready to pay $5000-$10000 for optimization, but none of these companies wants to do anything for these money.

HyipData, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  8. solarbroker

solarbroker Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi mr HyipData we have seo company and we provide quality works, if you know more about us. you can contact through our website www.webindiainc.com.
    thanks

solarbroker, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  9. addmembers

addmembers Banned

Best Answers:
    hi ,
    this company would be your best choice- a2binfomeida.com

addmembers, Mar 1, 2013 IP