1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Squidoo Effectively

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by cjbmeb14, Feb 19, 2013.

Squidoo can be a very important marketing factor when used correctly.
    Many people build a Squidoo lens in the hope of earning additional money but it is much more effective to use a promotion of a website.

I have used Squidoo with great success with my affiliate websites. By placing strategic links within the content, I have deep links and targeted visitors to my affiliate sites. I have been told that Google owns Squidoo, not sure if this is correct but it does seem powerful.

To build a good lens is quite easy just write what you are happy with. Use Youtube video and plenty of widgets. Keep adding content to your lens to keep it high in the rankings. Take time to like and comment on other lenses, they often return the compliment.

Using good keywords related to your niche and use plenty of them. Use your keyword strategically within your content. Keep building lenses on a regular basis and when you have enough link them together.
    Try to use the social network buttons, Facebook, Twitter and especially Google Plus.
    Hope this helps.

cjbmeb14, Feb 19, 2013 IP
    TopNotchwrites likes this.
  2. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Squidoo Lenses are great to build links from, it's just that it's getting more and more difficult with marketers to put up lenses. Squidoo's more strict with their rules now, and would only accept original articles.

affilorama, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  3. jimmytran86

jimmytran86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, in the past Squidoo is less strict and make it easy to be flooded with copied content. Now it is different and is is challenge for marketers.

jimmytran86, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Squidoo may be more of a challenge for marketers than it used to be, but their strict rules make their website a good place to submit our content.

cronik, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  5. galipellisatyanarayana

galipellisatyanarayana Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to create Squidoo lens with unique content. But when I tried to publish, it is always showing "low quality". I added youtube video, Images in the post, Amazon module, Recommended link list which related to content. But it is not getting published. What to do?

galipellisatyanarayana, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  6. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you can let us see what you have written it is impossible to give you suggestions.

bettaone, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  7. mixiy

mixiy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. I also personally use squidoo for linking purposes. Not for gaining top 10 position. Th good thing about squidoonis we can set up several RSS feeds to automatically update the content, so it's set up and forget method.

mixiy, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  8. xtremseller

xtremseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes The squidoo is really helpful basically marketing. I use sqidoo for seo and it is helpful me to get add and visitors also. so IF one can start he will sure get triple benefits by them.

xtremseller, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  9. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I have not used squidoo yet. I think what you are saying makes sense.

The idea is to get involved with the community that hangs around there, and try to be
    helpful in whatever we can.

Thanks for the information.

All the best.

Gianni Palazzo, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  10. Think_Big

Think_Big Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For success with Squidoo, create a lens with a good URL and fill it with quality, original content, then link it to your website.

Think_Big, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  11. Tasu

Tasu Member

Best Answers:
    Squidoo may be more of a challenge for marketers than it used to be but their strict rules make their website a good place to submit our content.

Tasu, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  12. dtommy79

dtommy79 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which is what you should always write

dtommy79, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  13. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The key really is to build a meaningful relationship with the squidoo community.

It pays a long way, and you're content will go viral.

People like to deal with real people, not just heartless blogs lol.

To Your Success,

Marc

coloma21, Feb 23, 2013 IP