1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money Of Fiverr Method

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rolas, Feb 12, 2013.

Hello.
    Today I want to tell you how you can get some money with Fiverr without doing cheap services.

Its called Graphic Design and Video Outsourcing.
    Its not new and I found it straight on the other marketplace forum but anyway I want to recommend it for you.

In the Fiverr you can find a lot of people who're creating logos, banners, graphic design, psd in the Graphic section. Find the best ones. They're doing amazing things only for 5$.

How you can earn from them?

Create simple website and offer these services like your own!
    Instead of 5$, you can offer to do it for 20$ - 30 $ - 50 $. Sounds good? Sure.

The most hardest thing is to find some buyers. But you can look straight to small niche and use some advertisement. Its working, its old method and it still working and working better than you think. From this kind of "money making" I earned 400$ in about 2 months. I think thats great.

Whats the best thing of your success?
    You need to do it RIGHT NOW. Do not wait, do not read, do not be scary. You need to take action.

Rolas, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  2. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about SEOClerks? I think they have cheaper and better quality services than Fiverr. :)

dice kid, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  3. junedc

junedc Active Member

Best Answers:
    i myself manage to get their service at seo clerks and fiverr. some service is okay others are a miss. then i thought why not create your own site based on this two. see the signature :)

junedc, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  4. Dingye

Dingye Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think somebody already has done it-creating their own websites.
    Fiverr is really cheap. You do much but earn less.

Dingye, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  5. urbanlucas

urbanlucas Member

Best Answers:
    Another one discovering Terra with black hat methods ... "kudos"

urbanlucas, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  6. Zublin5

Zublin5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this and similar Fiverr methods are perfect for someone just getting started in IM. Now before you object here is my reason. Some people especially teens get into IM with no money at all. With the Fiverr outsourcing method they can use it to generate some money to purchase hosting/domains/tools etc.

Thoughts?

Zublin5, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  7. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can grow your profitability by making money with Fiverr. The key factor to make this possible is to find the right products to sell. Just follow the instructions and you’ll surely be at the edge of the market.

iandille101, Feb 21, 2013 IP
    Lynn C likes this.
  8. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can do well if you know how to up sell gigs. Also, you diversify work...meaning, that some of your work is easy to fulfill, like just sending a pre made report or Tweeting something. Most of my gigs have extras that earn me an additional 5-10 dollars per gig. Making 2K regularly on Fiverr this way.

Lynn C, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  9. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree. Find the right things to sell, and do services people want. I write for my key business and then I also sell reports I have written, and also PLR books and things like that.

Lynn C, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  10. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    People look at Fiverr with different eyes.. And that's good news for others.
    Some top rated sellers at Fiverr has never tried to make money on other places.. some of them never will.. And why? Are they satisfied? Don't have the time? Skills? Knowledge?

You know what..? I don't care and I'm glad they do work on Fiverr.

That means that someone like me can make hundreds of dollars, within minutes.
    Outsourcing is a great way to make tons of money, but like always, it's up to each and everyone.
    You can't just browse around Fiverr for some gigs and buy them one at a time, one after another, trying to sell it on your own website.. That doesn't work.. Use your head. YOU need to MAKE this possible.

Best Regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  11. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I totally agree with you. You have to work at Fiverr and do it smartly, and then if something does not work, you test something new.

Lynn C, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  12. sanakhan

sanakhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i started offering writing services on fiverr few weeks ago and i could manage to sell just 20gigs so far,bt when i placed a gig 4banner creation, more buyers ordered my gig. Yes, you make more money on fiverr when u offer good services at a cheap rate.

sanakhan, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  13. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That has definitely been my experience. If you offer good services for the Fiverr rate and get good reviews by delivering good work on time, you get more and more sales. In fact, you can quickly get too busy. That is why I am trying to move more towards Gigs where I deliver things I have already completed, like reports and eBooks and things like that.

Lynn C, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  14. arvalyne

arvalyne Peon

Best Answers:
    seoclerks also good . you can find services as low as $2

arvalyne, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  15. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most people doesn't put in their efforts. They're just creating gigs and cross their fingers to get some orders. Sure, that CAN happen, but most of the times it won't.. And when people realize this, they stop their business on Fiverr instead of change their approach.

Instead of providing "half-*ssed" services and receive 2 or 3 orders a week...
    You would most certainly prefer to get 3 or 4 orders a day? Right? Or even more than that..

This CAN be done, without any "magic"..
    Provide your customers with AWESOME results and put in EFFORT in ALL your work.. That way, you'll get repeat customers, more orders and also more positive ratings.. Which all ends up with, even MORE orders.

Then, you can finally begin to deliver your customers with "less", IF you prefer to work less..
    Most of your customers will still be happy with the results because you've given them SO much before..
    Just note that you CAN'T do this ALL the time. Thay way you'll be loosing customers, fast.

And if you're loosing customers, you'll loosing money, and this ends up with negative feedbacks which will put an end to your business. Like I've said before, Use your head.

Best Regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 18, 2013 IP
    Lynn C likes this.
  16. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Putting effort into Fiverr is essential. You have to be active. If a Gig you have is not selling, revise it. If you see someone with a similar Gig that has a great rating study it and emulate it -- buy their Gig and see how they handle customers. There are a lot of ways to promote Gigs (Tweet, Facebook, etc...) You really have to treat the work on Fiverr as a business if you want to do well. I make 1-2K a month, but I work at it every day. That is what you have to do to make good money.

Rocky

Lynn C, Mar 18, 2013 IP
    inyourway likes this.
  17. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Oh, and I just bought your book in the Marketplace, because even though I make 1-2 thousand a month, I am always trying to learn new ways of working smarter and being more innovative on Fiverr.

Will be reading this today! Thanks.

Lynn C, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  18. SamantaKowalsky

SamantaKowalsky Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't those artists ever find out you're selling their works for higher prices on your own?

SamantaKowalsky, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  19. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you, I'd appreciate your review. :)

Sure they will! And they can't get mad or anything, if that's the reason for your question.
    They EARN money when YOU order their services, so why would they be mad? You pay and they deliver.
    If they don't like it they have to stop doing business, which they won't since it makes them pay their bills.

Best regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  20. SamantaKowalsky

SamantaKowalsky Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha, right, in fact you're making them free marketing, good point, thanks for clarification, I misunderstood.

Good luck!

SamantaKowalsky, Mar 18, 2013 IP