1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Thing To Do? Take Action!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dolerite, Feb 15, 2013.

I've been browsing DP and other IM forums for a long time now and the best piece of advice I can give any of you is:

TAKE ACTION!

I don't make much compared to some people, about $5/day, and it's a start. I only started making anything when I took the ideas I read about and applied them. Not taking action is guaranteeing that you will never make any money out here.

Just go for it, you'll never know unless you try. Best of luck to all of you :)

~Dolerite

Dolerite, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  2. AndreyShawn

AndreyShawn Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with you. Failure is if you never try not if you try and don't make it. So take action and make money.

AndreyShawn, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  3. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Taking action is very important. Do you know that failure is part of success. The only time you really fail is if you stop. If you are having difficulties in achieving a goal reassess the way you are going about it. A problem is like a coin - flip it over and see what is on the other side. By taking positive action you can overcome all difficulties.

bettaone, Feb 15, 2013 IP
    wproute likes this.
  4. Dolerite

Dolerite Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah i agree, the reason why I struggled for so long was because I wasn't actually doing anything.
    Try. Fail. Try. Succeed. Eventually you'll hit a winning method and you will make some money, even if its only a few dollars a day you can always scale it up.
    Try a new method today, or refine an old one. I dare you! :)

~Dolerite

Dolerite, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    And as I said somewhere else - it takes time for anything good to develop and become profitable. Sometimes people are looking for shortcuts. Looking for some "make-quick-money" nonsense in hopes to make a decent income in a few short months. It ain't that easy! To those people I'd say: be diligent and patient, and be prepared to work hard for at least a year - and maybe then you will start reaping the benefits of your hard work.

qwikad.com, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  6. Dolerite

Dolerite Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree more! I think everyone is so hooked on "get rich quick" schemes these days they forget to see the big picture!

Dolerite, Feb 17, 2013 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  7. Luke_Wright

Luke_Wright Member

Best Answers:
    There is no shortcut in this business for sure. You will need a lot of time and hard work to earn some money. I failed many times but the most important thing I learn is to learn from the mistakes. Now I just see what mistakes I made at the beginning,so I always want to help newbies if they need help.

Luke_Wright, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  8. Zublin5

Zublin5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agreed!

You can literally walk someone through a money making method step by step and most won't do anything. For example... The Fiverr Outsourcing Method.

You can teach a room of 100 people step by step exactly what to do, how to do it, where to advertise etc. and only about 10-20 will ever take action. The rest are "Wantrepreneurs" They just need to go back to their 9-5 job and leave IM alone.

IM is for those who have strong work ethic, if you can develop a production schedule to get things done and take action on your own then IM probably isnt for you.

Zublin5, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  9. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do NOT agree.

Every failure has a cost. You lose something when you fail.
    You can make a limited number of failures.
    You can take a limited number of actions.
    You stop. Because you can't go on.

makeit easy, Feb 17, 2013 IP