1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Your Best Way To Earn Money??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AndreyShawn, Feb 15, 2013.

Hello to all. I was asking myself what is most profitable thing on internet. So I got idea to ask you where have you made the most money online?ClickBank,Amazon,Google,shopzillia.

AndreyShawn, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  2. jrd7

jrd7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The most profitable thing for me is by selling my own service, or you could sell your own product. If you are good at web design, seo, keyword research, or anything that other people are willing to pay you money for, you could provide a service to other people. Also, if you have knowledge on a specific topic that could help others, then creating an ebook could be profitable for you. Just focus on what you are good at, and find a specific niche in that area to help others.

If you have a website that relies of ad space, then it would be the most profitable to sell ads yourself. Of course you can use Adsense, Clickbank, Amazon, or any other affiliate program to monetize your site, but if you are able to sell ads yourself, that would be the most profitable way to go.

jrd7, Feb 15, 2013 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I concur with the above. If you have a certain skill set that can make you money that will likely be the best/easiest way to earn a living online.

dcristo, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  4. Zummatul

Zummatul Member

Best Answers:
    You can sell services, products and Ebooks.
    You can sell your articles.
    Another way you can start a blog in blogger.com and add adsense then earn money.
    You can also post in hubpages.com and earn with it.

Zummatul, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  5. rafferz55

rafferz55 Member

Best Answers:
    A cosmetics website is always a winner, but like everything you have to work at marketing it. I had a number of sites which I didn't market as I got sidetracked by other things...

rafferz55, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  6. alasdairsim

alasdairsim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Building a list.

Sounds simple but it is probably the best way to go as you will be pushing products/services to people who are actually interested in them. As long as you treat the people on your list right - by actually providing them with useful information rather than bombarding the list with affiliate links all the time - then you will see good returns.

alasdairsim, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  7. sieghart

sieghart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are lots of ways to earn money online. However, you must possess some skills and expertise. Being a content writer or an article writer are great ways to earn money online.

sieghart, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  8. Aparna13

Aparna13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have good talent in affiliate maeketting then clickbank is the best way to earn moeny. SOme of my friend getting more than $150 per day by promoting clickbank product

Aparna13, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  9. isaa

isaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For me, it's not a matter of where I earn online, but how. The best way so far for me to earn online has been freelance writing. I've made a few thousands a year that way in the years I've been doing it.

isaa, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  10. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can sell premium templates, if your good at making them.

James Byun, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  11. zacklk

zacklk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As everyone saying here best way is to use what you know and do something with it. I have been doing websites since i was a teen (around 8 years). really didn't earn much with Google AdSense. so i stared to do what i know best. making scripts and selling them. Now I'm getting a good amount of money from it. So it's really depending on what you know and most impotently what you like to do. Do something you like and i you will earn something rather then doing something you don't like just because someone else is getting lot of money from that.

zacklk, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  12. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    A Simple and Easy way to make money more online is by creating classifieds ads site & earning money through ads. Create Your Classifieds Ads Site with the best Classified Software - AJ Classifieds. The AJ Classifieds is available in seven different domains for real estate, automobiles, jobs,personals, for sale and services.

rashida, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  13. Facebook App Script

Facebook App Script Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me the best and easy way to earn money is through FACEBOOK. I've been marketing facebook pages and apps and i can tell that this is one of the best way to earn. You can check google for more information about how can you monetize facebook stuff. :)

Facebook App Script, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  14. jimmydls

jimmydls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to make money online is affiliate marketing! PM me i will tell you the way.

jimmydls, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  15. jasilyne

jasilyne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    I think the most profitable online business are something new, creative, nobody doing it now.
    Like Youtube, Amazon, ebay. If you are the first person to start, then you can earn good money.

jasilyne, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  16. sj2012

sj2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty cool tips. Try these also.

Selling stuff on eBay
    Sell your unwanted goods on eBay. Pay the fees and work out how much profit you actually
    made. Keep 20% of the profit and put 80% into buying new stock wherever you can find a
    bargain. You then go back to eBay and try to sell the items for a profit. You must then repeat
    the process again and again until you have loads of cash.

Answering surveys
    There are online companies that will offer to pay you for answering surveys. They do take a
    long time to answer and do have trick questions to make sure that you are not just clicking
    random boxes. The pay rates differ but this is a method of making a little bit of money online if
    you have a lot of free time.

Blogging
    If you are a student, do not start a blog unless it is a blog about your chosen discipline/
    qualification. Any time you spend writing a blog about anything else will be time removed from
    your studies, unless you integrate your studies into your blog. Blogging makes money through
    affiliate adverts. Your traffic can visit the blog and click on the adverts. When they click on the
    adverts, you will be paid a few cents.

Be a freelance programmer
    These are in great demand, thanks to mobile apps, online tools and other computerized
    applications. If you are good at what you do, and can provide the solution that an employer is
    looking for, then you can set some very high prices.

Fiverr also good place to earn money..

sj2012, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  17. asimmukhtar

asimmukhtar Banned

Best Answers:
    The way of earning money is to use the talent that you have. invest you money in right way and earn money. work hard, get the reward.

asimmukhtar, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  18. cjbmeb14

cjbmeb14 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have been very successful with an online/offline business with mobile websites and have managed to earn quite a bit of money with this. I still run the business which is expanding all the time. I even wrote a WSO and sold the idea on another forum which is still selling well.

Many people who bought my WSO have also been doing very well.
    I also run Amazon affiliate websites that generate earnings of around $20 a month each. A lot of the work on them has been outsourced.

I am also now thinking of doing a joint venture on an idea I have. It is just an idea for now that I have been thinking of doing for a while. Just need to find someone who is prepared to work as hard as me in making the venture a success.

I think it is a good idea to choose a topic you would be interested in and just stick with it until it is a success. Build on the idea and expand.

cjbmeb14, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  19. Sanjana0123

Sanjana0123 Member

Best Answers:
    Go Online... Affiliate Marketing is the best way to make money. You can earn good money from this.

Sanjana0123, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  20. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you are a salesperson, you can earn online via affiliate marketing, or selling another person or companies product. If you know a skill and you can offer a service like web design or writing, then freelancing is the way to go, or at least get started making some quick cash. You can also flip websites, or invest your time, money and energy into developing your own personal projects and make money with Google Adsense or another popular ad network. It all depends!

If you want to sell products, make sure you're selling a quality product that you would also purchase! Don't sell people junk, build a good reputation for promoting good products. If you want to sell your services, join freelance websites like Elance, and also post ads on your local Craigslist page. Learn how to market yourself, you don't need a website, but it will certainly help. Flipping websites takes experience, its good to know a lot about Internet marketing, the process of building websites, etc. Basically, it takes a jack-of-all-trades to be good at flipping websites. If you invest your time into your own projects, and build a website or blog about a topic you enjoy, you will succeed. Adsense is the best ad network, don't get banned! Think of your website as an investment, invest your time and energy into providing content constantly, and promoting it.

I have made the most money by selling services, using Adsense on my websites, and selling products via the Amazon Associates program.

cronik, Feb 24, 2013 IP