1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Important Is Mobile Marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Amita seth, Feb 11, 2013.

Hi all

With everything going mobile these days, How important has mobile marketing become over other channels of marketing to promote a business or a brand?
    What seems to be the latest trends in multi media marketing and what people want in this regard?
    Lets have a discussion [​IMG]

Thanks

Amita seth, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  2. Ula27

Ula27 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey!

I think that mobile marketing is the future. Think about it, more and more people use their smartphones to access the Internet instead of laptops/desktops.

Since everybody is on Twitter and Facebook today, they can share your content instantly by liking it or tweeting it. Also, lots of people are searching for things that are local - close to them when they're on the go - so having a mobile optimized website is a must for easy access to coupons and deals they search for.

Ula27, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  3. Amita seth

Amita seth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very well said Ula27, People might forget to check their mails or even opening their laptop or computer machines, But they cannot forget to check their phone messages, at least once when the phone beeps up.
    Are you in marketing field? Or are you a service provider?

Amita seth, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    From what I hear even Google is looking for various ways to reach mobile users. Like it has been mentioned here it is the future. But I also believe that laptops and desktops are here to stay. Some sites / services will be impossible to adapt to mobile devices like cell phones but those services are still needed. It will take time for the things like that to sort out, but eventually they will. A good number of people will still be using laptops and desktops for research, purchases, leisure. Think about it, try to buy or sell something on eBay with an iPhone..... It's a pain. Will always be. Etc. etc.

qwikad.com, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  5. domina mckenzie

domina mckenzie Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    mobile marketing is growing in leaps and bounds these days and because of the latest smartphones available in the market.:)

domina mckenzie, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  6. tkyles1009

tkyles1009 Member

Best Answers:
    While mobile marketing is not critical to your business success yet it can be key. I currently still have a 9-5 where we cannot have computers on the floor but we can have cell phones that's where this response is coming from now

tkyles1009, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  7. rajehn27

rajehn27 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am getting success on my china manufacturing business dealing all chinese products and services.

rajehn27, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  8. TrafficCaptain

TrafficCaptain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Amita,

I believe that mobile marketing is rather important, if you take into consideration that there are over a billion smartphones out there.
    When it comes to trends one of my favorites this year is augmented reality, it should devolpe quite nice since the technology is starting to get good enough.

TrafficCaptain, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  9. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Ula27. Mobile marketing is the future. Businesses will soon extend their marketing efforts to mobile phones. It's really no wonder. Smart phones are getting smarter and smarter, more and more people are accessing information through their phones.

Have a good day!

affilorama, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  10. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can notice that how Facebook & Google make so much profit by providing mobile advertisement .
    There are why people invest lot of money in ads while lot of their target market are using tablets and phones other than PC and laptops.

Remember to make your apps and site more easy to navigate and clear , while phone is where a place that able to for you easy to search

JerrickYeoh, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  11. ochena.pakhi

ochena.pakhi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey guyz, please give me suggestions regarding mobile marketing. How could I start this without spending a huge money?

ochena.pakhi, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  12. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I mostly see mobile ads on apps, so one way to save on mobile marketing is to create a free app. You can then do push notifications or ads once the user has downloaded the app and agreed to receive push alerts.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  13. ochena.pakhi

ochena.pakhi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanx!

ochena.pakhi, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  14. Amita seth

Amita seth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mobile marketing has already made so big impact on the people, that it is regarded as the best method to do marketing and advertisement. You can always see the ads even while playing a game on your smart phone or in the applications area. It has completely revolutionized the way marketing is being done. Lets see what are the future trends to follow up.

Amita seth, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  15. Amita seth

Amita seth Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hey have a look at www.Mediaplus4u.com . It ll surely help.

Amita seth, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  16. drkwrld

drkwrld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes mobile marketing is becoming huge now days. Most people run their business with their smart phones when their not in the office, So it is crucial.

drkwrld, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  17. sham2

sham2 Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days i think the best way for the mobile marketing share you ideas and product on the social media websites, Because in these days people are using iphone ipad and this type of technology.

sham2, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  18. SenseiSteve

SenseiSteve Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a local Mom and Pop shop, mobile strategies can help as smart phone users are primarily interested in phone numbers, addresses, maps, directions, coupons - and not so much in mission statements, corporate history and the like. If someone finds you on their mobile, you definitely want to have click to call enabled.

SenseiSteve, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  19. superUPL

superUPL Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am able to see a 0.8% increase in mobile visitors everyday! So far I invested a lot on getting the website as friendly possible with mobiles and I do believe that it worth it.

Even myself, sometimes using a mobile to browse is more comfortable than opening the laptop :p

superUPL, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  20. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    afoley77, Mar 11, 2013 IP